Watch Freeks banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Senior Freek
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Citizen Skyhawk Blue Angels, was able to obtain this piece through my Visa card Rewards program.

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Rectangle

Watch Material property Clock Font Metal

·
Super Moderator
18,322 Posts
Ooh nice Gary, now that’s the way to pick up a watch ! ;)

I know it’s not actually free, but it kind of feels like it right?! 😁(y)
And what a watch you chose sir. ..The Blue Angels are just
beyond cool all by themselves. Then you have watches which
all know are out of this world awesome ! So when you combine
the two, you get a fantastic formula. 😎😎 Plus they really are
so different than any other watch out there too.

I love the beautiful dials, along with whole radio controlled theme.
Add in the Eco-Drive movement, Citizen quality, AND Blue Angels,
and you get one head turning watch ! Just that terrific case-back
leaves you, or us in awe. ..A BIG Blue Angels congratulations here !!!

·
Senior Freek
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As the new kid in my collection, its been getting the most wrist time lately. It gets a bunch of compliments. I’m an elementary school teacher and it is amazing how many students have noticed it and gave a compliment. Other than a bit of a complicated setup, I’m liking everything about this watch. Many times I’m thinking about another strap by now, but I really like this one.

Reactions: Auto_Addict

·
Watch Freek
197 Posts
As the new kid in my collection, its been getting the most wrist time lately. It gets a bunch of compliments. I’m an elementary school teacher and it is amazing how many students have noticed it and gave a compliment. Other than a bit of a complicated setup, I’m liking everything about this watch. Many times I’m thinking about another strap by now, but I really like this one.
I'm quick to get ants in the pants about straps too. But the nerds at Citizen stuck the landing with that band. Nailed it!
To my eye it really is a perfect compliment for that watch.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Love your watch. I'm a big fan of the Citizen Radio Controlled watches and have a Blue Angels that has a different dial to yours. Citizen clearly produce slightly different variants of their watches that maybe be dependant on the country they're produced for? I quite like the Citizen leather straps. They're very comfortable to wear and there's not the constant worry about scratching the bracelet😉 The Blue Angels looks great with either the blue leather strap or the stainless steel bracelet. I'm on the lookout for a stainless bracelet for mine so I can swap them over as the mood takes? Finding a genuine Citizen steel bracelet for this watch at a sensible price is the hard part🙂
Yellow Clock Watch Watch accessory Auto part
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Silver
Hood Helmet Eyewear Audio equipment Gadget

Attachments

·
Vendor
Seiko
10 Posts
Watch out for this beautiful in appearance, the Citizen Eco-Drive Leather Strap FE6011-14A Analog Women's Watch features a number of helpful tools designed to streamline your routine. The time is easy to read because to the crystal clear face that stands in sharp contrast to the white dial.

This timepiece is sold exclusively at our store

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Rectangle

·
Senior Freek
1,520 Posts
Watch out for this beautiful in appearance, the Citizen Eco-Drive Leather Strap FE6011-14A Analog Women's Watch features a number of helpful tools designed to streamline your routine. The time is easy to read because to the crystal clear face that stands in sharp contrast to the white dial.

This timepiece is sold exclusively at our store

View attachment 144246
I'm never in the market for a woman's watch. I got a matched pair of male/female Seiko Solars once for my wife and I. She killed her solar by not only never wearing it, but keeping it upside down or in a drawer. She is very happy with her Apple Watch, and I will never buy her anything else.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts