Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Lumtec M40 Vintage.

Love the black dial with the tan/vintage hands and markers.

Need to pick one of these up in the next month or two. Just really have been digging this case shape recently and its Paneraish look to it. Plus , being the newly arrised strap whore that I am, will look perfect with alot of different strap options.

·
Registered
226 Posts
imported post

you mean one of these....I love changing strapos on this guy. (have it on the Lum Tec rubber right now

·
Administrator
11,415 Posts
imported post

Man Don...that would look hot on a Micah French Canvas or a chocolate brown strap with natural stitch...or same color stitch for that matter!

Do it.....................

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

andrema wrote:
Man Don...that would look hot on a Micah French Canvas or a chocolate brown strap with natural stitch...or same color stitch for that matter!

Do it.....................
Yep, I already got some straps that would look great on it, Like the Micah, and a GSD ammo and a few others .
As soon as I have the cash, I will be picking one up.

Its funny how tastes change. A year or so ago, this would have not been my style, now , this is definitley more my style. Wierd.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

tommy2000 wrote:
Great looking watch! Funny this is an old post as I'm expecting mine tomorrow. I'll post some pics when it arrives.

LOL. Awesome.
I still havent picked one up. Im hoping to within the next month or so.
Looking forward to your pics!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

AranaWhite wrote:
Bold and Simple, i'm love'n that, and making a note of the andrema's Micah French Canvas thought.
Haven't picked this up yet, been sidetracked but I have alot of leather and a Micah French canvas ready to go when I do.. :b

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
imported post

WWIIBuff wrote:
I have an M40, real nice watch but, the leather strap has got to be one of the worst i have ever seen.
I have to agree. It is nice that it has quick release spring bars. But the strap itself is really thin.

I slapped a panatime w/ orange stitching on my M41

1 - 20 of 24 Posts