Watch Freeks banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally made up my mind after more contemplation that I even like to think about and decided that my life would be much better if the replacement for my elderly Seiko diver came with a white bezel and dial--I'd been looking at white numbers on black bezel and black dial, just to-o-o-o long. So when I saw Rick's posting about a DB Sea Ram Chrono with a white bezel and dial it wasn't long before I was notifying the PayPals to move some money to Rick's account. Watch was here quickly with lots of supporting communication from Rick working around getting the watch here as quick as he could while matching up with my travels. I opened the box Monday and there it was--it even looked better than his pictures in the posting. I exchanged the Deep Blue bracelet for a black-grey NATO strap and I might not take it off until it's time to change the battery.

Thanks again Rick!!

blues

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Let's see some pics of your new rig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
99 Posts
Well, I finally made up my mind after more contemplation that I even like to think about and decided that my life would be much better if the replacement for my elderly Seiko diver came with a white bezel and dial--I'd been looking at white numbers on black bezel and black dial, just to-o-o-o long. So when I saw Rick's posting about a DB Sea Ram Chrono with a white bezel and dial it wasn't long before I was notifying the PayPals to move some money to Rick's account. Watch was here quickly with lots of supporting communication from Rick working around getting the watch here as quick as he could while matching up with my travels. I opened the box Monday and there it was--it even looked better than his pictures in the posting. I exchanged the Deep Blue bracelet for a black-grey NATO strap and I might not take it off until it's time to change the battery.

Thanks again Rick!!

blues
Thanks blues for the nice words. We do need a wrist shot with that NATO strap :smileyface_hand_cla
Here's a dial pic to hold us over

·
Super Moderator
10,668 Posts
Man, that one is stunning Blues ! :eek: The way the white bezels team up with the dials is just epic, and it's not something you see every day either. :smile-thumb2:Actually the entire design is eye-catching, and looks like it will be turning a ton of heads for years to come. Hope you really enjoy it ! Big congrats to you Blues !!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts