Watch Freeks banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Here is my new Colosso. This watch is huge. Much bigger than the 46mm they post it is. Very comfortable on the wrist also. My first and definately not the last. Great watch for the money.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Congrats Mike! A good looking Colosso. I have been thinking about getting a Colosso but because of the size never didpurchase one. I definetly likes the way it looks. Happy to hear it wears comfortably, now I am thinking, :pk! Enjoy yours and wear it in good health. ....Bob

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Well if you truly read into caption you will truly understand that being the Leader of the Local 69 :lUnion has nothing to do with your trade!:%

mikeizzy wrote:
Your caption about the leader of the plumbers union, Is that true. Because I'm a local 12 boston plumber.

·
Registered
767 Posts
imported post

mikeizzy wrote:
That was good.:%:%:%:%
LOL- that IS good- I didn't catch that either until now :eek:

Nice Colosso, too. I think it's more of a 50mm...always liked that one, especially the IP.

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

Mike that is a nice watch. I believe that is the same dimensions as my IL Capo, and that wears massive also.

Congrats on the new addition.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
imported post

Good looking watch bro. Much like Bob, I was thinking about purchasing one for myself, but was waiting to hear from others about how comfortable they are. Now I'm thinking about it again.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

Congrats Mike

I never liked square or rectangle shaped watches BUT that SL does look great - i've been tempted on it!!

wear it in good health my friend!!

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

Great looking watch. I will have to get one soon. Love the shine of the bracelet and large numbers on the dial.

Great watch, enjoy wearing it.

CARL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.