Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Lovely Submariner you got there. Congrats!

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'm going to say congrats on filling a void you wanted to. Always fulfilling to get something you wanted in the collection. That being said, my personal taste is that there are very, very few Rolex watches I actually like. I can't explain it.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm going to say congrats on filling a void you wanted to. Always fulfilling to get something you wanted in the collection. That being said, my personal taste is that there are very, very few Rolex watches I actually like. I can't explain it.
??? Thanks I think.:confused:

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys. Lots to like here for me. The dial is very dynamic and looks great to go along with the iconic look, history, and reliability that Rolex is known for.

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,887 Posts
Happy Saint Patrick's day!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
A noble addition
Congrats

I was just on the rolex site prior to this and I feel its time to get another

Awesome collection piece.

·
Super Moderator
14,686 Posts
That works Azteck ! Holy cow, it works big time !!! :clapping-hands-abov :eek: There are so many beautiful Rolex models, but this is one that really grabs you. While at the same time being unbelievably elegant, and classy. The green of the bezel is so majestic, and then the dial shifts from vibrant light greens, to almost black. Just is epic ! A huge congratulations here !!!

·
3,979 Posts
Az:
That watch is "MEAN GREEN" all tha way.
If you tire of it, ship it in care of Moi. Here
in Malfunction Juntion, Great State o Texas

Lou Snutt

1 - 20 of 32 Posts