Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I haven't posted any new pickups in a while but this one has me so excited. I had been waiting for one of these since I first saw it in black about a year ago. While I've been waiting and looking for a black one I was introduced to the two-tone. I love the watch so much that I still want the black.

This watch has me REALLY excited.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

that would make me excited too! It looks awesome. Congrats and enjoy. wear it in good health, when it arrives. ....bob

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
imported post

Wow!! What model is it?? Looks like it has a Ronda 5040 in it. Thanks for sharing!!! Wear it well!!

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

Super looking watch. Enjoy it!!!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Isn't that the Invicta 360?? I love the look of it. CONGRATS and wear her well and in good health!

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

I got the watch from someone who purchased it new about a year ago. I originally saw the black version which is to diw for. Lol i still want the black one.

Watchguru58 wrote:
When was that model made? I've never seen it before. I like the older Invicta models.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
imported post

Very cool - I love the two tone - wear it well

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

That is correct, it is the 360. It's unfortunate that all three dials are exactly the same. But I still want the Black version, it's absolutely stunning.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

I would definitely love to have one of those 360"s! Very cool watch. Where did you snag yours Darius? I've seen them on sites but I'm NOT paying the price that they were asking.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

is it really 56mm?????????

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
When was that model made? I've never seen it before. I like the older Invicta models.
I have never seen that model either! I like it!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Jealousy is a mean thing you SOB!!!! I love that watch!!! Wow nice grab and did I tell you that I hated you? J/K congrats that watch is smokin!

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

:%:%:%:%:%

RipitRon wrote:
Jealousy is a mean thing you SOB!!!! I love that watch!!! Wow nice grab and did I tell you that I hated you? J/K congrats that watch is smokin!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts