Watch Freeks banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

First time I ever took a shot of my collection as a whole. Its modest but considering I had 2 Fossils and 1 Invicta Lupah 6 months ago - Its getting there. Forgot to take my new EcoZilla off and put it in - oh well.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Very nice collection and picture!

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

Very nice.

Lotsa sizes, shapes, colors and styles.

Very Impressive.

I really like that box, too.

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

Mikey, I'm kinda out of the loop on this one but where did you get that box?

It's a real winner and I'm needing one.

If you don't mind.

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

nice collection. good mix

·
Registered
767 Posts
imported post

Nice collection! I really like that TRex, and I'm not a Renato guy. And, not that you asked, but...my favorite one is the one on the top right- is that a Corduba? Man, that looks great in IP w/ the silver dial. I might have to go hunting for that one. Got a model # to save me some time, hehe? Thanks for sharing, Mikey!

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

Thanks everybody! I appreciate the compliments! I try to keep things varied and not get too many pieces that look the same. Whats the point in having a lot of watches that look alike IMHO. BIGtime - The Corduba is #4505 with the retrograde movement. Its actually very comfortable on the technofiber strap for its size. And like you said the silver dial really pops with the IP. BTW the Renato is actually a Beast. Toecutter - the box was also bought off ebay here is the link - Ebay link to 24 slot watch box. The top 12 slots are made for the bigger pieces and the drawer slots are a little smaller. I had to put my Lupahs in the bottom though because of the curvature the lid would not close. My EcoZilla just makes it up there.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Nice collection! I've been doing this approximately as long.

When I discovered my first watch forum, it was early July and I had (2) Invictas, (2) Eco Drives, a Fossil (Armani brand) and an antique Omega.

I'm embarrassed to admit how many I've bought since then. Not pretty, LOL.

David

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.