Watch Freeks banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Paid the guy extra for two day Signature Priority Mail. Hopefully it will be on my wrist for the weekend. Been looking for the right one for about a year now and they seem to be getting harder to find. Paid just a little more than I wanted to. But, this is it, the one.
The Oris Divers Sixty-Five "Deauville" Heritage. There is something about the dial color, that marvelous domed sapphire crystal and that thin sexy 40mm case that just blows me away. Complete with a DLC black uni-directional bezel, Oris caliber 733, a modified Sellita SW200-1 and a rubber tropic strap. (not in the picture, can't believe this guy put it on a NATO, yuk) A screw down crown, solid case back and 100 meters of water resistance, which is more than I'll ever need completes the list of goodies. I already bought a Barton canvas strap in Nantucket Blue which is a dead on match for the dial. Comes complete with all original packaging. All it has to do is get here. And my work is done. Anything that comes after this one will just be another watch.馃榿Sellers pic.

Registered
I had the original version with the black dial, sorry I got rid of it, was an extremely comfortable watch to wear and the best rubber Tropical strap.. Ever!

Registered
Now that's one beautiful watch!! Love the dial color and contrast with the hands!!

Reactions: forzaferrari

Registered
Thanks. I actually think it was one of your pictures that inspired me on this one.
You and I seem to have the same taste in watches. I鈥檓 not complaining about that, your watches are great.
I found a cheap watch bracelet that is close looking to the Oris one to fit mine on eBay. If your interested I鈥檒l shoot you a link.

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
You and I seem to have the same taste in watches. I鈥檓 not complaining about that, your watches are great.
I found a cheap watch bracelet that is close looking to the Oris one to fit mine on eBay. If your interested I鈥檒l shoot you a link.
Sure why not, always good to have options. Thank you. 馃槉

Super Moderator
Oh neat Forza, and yeah yowza, what a grail !!! 馃樀馃槈 Some watches
just scream grail, and this one really screams like Bigfoot up there in
the mountains ! 馃槂 Any version of this watch would be a grail to tell
you the truth. ..But there really is something about this dial color like
you are saying. Love just the way it's sectioned into the majestic blue,
and gray, and than the fantastic vintage numbering, and everything !

However, it doesn't end there because it's got the gorgeous case,
and awesome movement. Not to mention those endless strap options.
This is spectacular, and really going to rock sir ! :cool: BIG congrats 2 U !!!

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks alot Tom... Yeah, I'm pretty psyched about this one. Been looking to land the right pampered specimen for almost a year. A labor of love. 馃榿

Registered
It's easier if your grail watch only costs $10
He only paid $10 dollars for it???

I have many Grail watches but if any could be found they would going for many thousands of dollars for sure... 馃槩

Registered
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
It's easier if your grail watch only costs $10
He only paid $10 dollars for it???

I have many Grail watches but if any could be found they would going for many thousands of dollars for sure... 馃槩
Dude, I have no idea what that whacked out Brit is talking about.:rolleyes:Whilst :D I assure you, that I paid more than $10 for it...馃く

Super Moderator
Thanks alot Tom... Yeah, I'm pretty psyched about this one. Been looking to land the right pampered specimen for almost a year. A labor of love. 馃榿
Don鈥檛 mention it sir. 馃檪 Yup, this stunner ticks all of he boxes,
and then some ! 馃槑馃槈 From the design, to shape it鈥檚 in, and
even this strap honestly. Plus ones you have in mind will all be
phenomenal Forza. It鈥檚 going be so fun hearing hearing what
you think when it comes in !

Registered
The 65 is a favorite, the steel (not bronze) with green face, love it. Your WRUW today with it on the Barton is great. They're sleek, a nice departure from the average tool diver; although your collection's diverse not all tooly.
"Anything that comes after this one will just be another watch." That's good. That has to look amazing in person.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts