Watch Freeks banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Box is pretty nice and lots of space......again try to enjoy my crappy pics of some of my watches in it.





 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

It is pretty close to the same. If I could take a better pic I would probably grab one of my wife's Tiffany boxes and snap a pic....if I could find one around here. It really is not a bad color.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
imported post

obviously it is holding your watches well. looks like you have enough room. so - CONGRATS on your new watch box!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,128 Posts
imported post

I have the Subaqua hat and it has the same blue on it. It's not that girly, but the stock photos make it look a little like that. Nice photos.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Yes is does. I still have to buy one more because I have at least 6 others that need a home so I will probably buy one like you purchased recently.

TVDinner wrote:
obviously it is holding your watches well. looks like you have enough room. so - CONGRATS on your new watch box!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
imported post

Skymall - about $80-90 total - heavy furniture grade piece. Holds 24 monster watches and all your rings or cufflinks on the side holding area. It is awesome my friend. Worth every penny.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
imported post

As nice as they are the Invicta watch boxes just dont work with all the wood Boxes I already own. But nice grab I am glad they redesigned them!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
699 Posts
imported post

Kind of like my boxes with a glass top so I decide what I want to wear without opening every one, but that Invicta box is nice and I think the color is cool!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,217 Posts
imported post

The box from skymall is burlwood with a glass top, I went this route rather then invicta, .but a smaller box you can take with you on trips. enjoy your mike
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,876 Posts
imported post

Nice box....I was a little shocked by the color when I saw it on the Shop!! I wondered why they chose such a light blue? But...oh well...It holds watches just fine!!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
imported post

Dig the box Mike, the color is ok with me, what I really want to know is........are those your pajamas in the background?:%:%

CJ
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,424 Posts
imported post

Now thats a purdy Box Mike....gotta love that baby blue...Enjoy brutha...watches fit like a glove...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

Nah...no PJs only a custom made University of Kentucky blanket that my daughters put together for me. Thought it would make a nice backdrop.

Seattle wrote:
Dig the box Mike, the color is ok with me, what I really want to know is........are those your pajamas in the background?:%:%

CJ
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

Thanks Jack....color is actually ok by me and the watches fit very well. Might be the only Invicta item with some real value....LOL.

Jackprime1 wrote:
Now thats a purdy Box Mike....gotta love that baby blue...Enjoy brutha...watches fit like a glove...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,424 Posts
imported post

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:b:b:b:b:bUKWolfeman wrote:
Thanks Jack....color is actually ok by me and the watches fit very well. Might be the only Invicta item with some real value....LOL.

Jackprime1 wrote:
Now thats a purdy Box Mike....gotta love that baby blue...Enjoy brutha...watches fit like a glove...
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top