Watch Freeks banner

My Girl Scout cookies just arrived Yumm!!!!!

3K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  sheraortho 
#1 ·
imported post

I love the Samoas, but the thin mints are very good too.

See less See more
#6 ·
imported post

dane1991 wrote:
Some of those look soooo nice!! Wish we got that tradition :WW:WW:lol
Dane-

There is a British bakery that I go to all the time here in SLC, Utah that has delicious pastries that are much better then Girl Scout cookies. It's a fun tradition for sure, but these treats aren't better then something that you would get in a bakery my friend. They are good, but not that good Ha Ha LOL!!!

#7 ·
imported post

They allow little girl scouts to come to your house.....LOL...aren't they afraid......:(

#11 ·
imported post

That's funny. I got di.. blocked out. That's seriously the name. No joke, look it up. lol

#17 ·
imported post

There's a small Scottish store at the end of my street. Has a lot of stuff from the "Isles".

The guy also makes the best shepherds pie right in the store. No haggis though, blechhh. Not my cup of tea, so to speak.

#20 ·
imported post

We ordered 30 boxes this year because we had 3 neices that were selling them so we bought 10 from each. Out of that 30, we donated them to the military and they'll be sent to the middle-east where the guys are putting their lives on the line everyday for us. Amy and i thought they could use some goodies too!

As for me, the only one for me is THIN MINTS!! I can go thru a box is no time!

#21 ·
imported post

I would not expect anything less from you and your wife B!!
You guys are the best!:c:c:c
CJ

sheraortho wrote:
We ordered 30 boxes this year because we had 3 neices that were selling them so we bought 10 from each. Out of that 30, we donated them to the military and they'll be sent to the middle-east where the guys are putting their lives on the line everyday for us. Amy and i thought they could use some goodies too!

#24 ·
imported post

Seattle wrote:
I would not expect anything less from you and your wife B!!
You guys are the best!:c:c:c
CJ

sheraortho wrote:

Well in all honesty, we HAD to buy them from each of them but then one of my nieces said you could send some to the military I thought, now that's pretty cool and Amy and I decided it was a cool thing to do. Can you imagine being Iraq and all of a sudden a package from the Central Indiana Girl Scout Council shows up and it's a bunch of Girl Scout cookies? I bet those guys will FREEK!! I wish I could see their faces!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.