Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

AWESOME. that looks like the one I have coming on Monday!! What model is that.

congrats.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

As well you should....
[/URL]

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Now I am REALLY excited to get mine after seeing your pics here and in the "wearing today" thread.

Can you tell me if it is a legit 49mm including crown please.

sweet.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Interesting, every listing, and I mean everyone lists it at 45mm without crown and 49 with it.

For example -
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120478907639&viewitem=

Case Metal: Stainless steel
Water Resistant: 200 meters
Case Back Type: Screw Case Back
Case Finish: Brushed finish
Case Diameter: 50mm
Case Diameter (without crown): 45mm
Case Depth: 12mm

guess I will just have to wait till mine arrives Monday!!

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imported post

Thank you all very much. I also have several Invicta grand divers, and this seiko is smaller in diameter than they are. Aren't they 48 mm? The number on my receipt is SKA383.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
imported post

Now I'm staring at it right next to a grand diver and unless my eyes are failing me, I'd swear it's smaller than the grand diver. A Subaqua is 50mm right? This watch just isn't that big. But, it's plenty big for me, and it really wears big too. Now I can't wait for you to get yours. Please let me know when you get it.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Awesome watch! Wear it in good health, Suz!

TV likes the big boys, so I hope he's satisfied with the size. It would be a perfect size for me, but I'm not sure James isn't gonna find it a bit small...

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I guess we will see. I spoke to the seller before buying and they measured it for me. I imagine I will be happy with it. I love my citizens and they are 47-48mm.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Congrats on your new Seiko! An awesome looking timepiece. Enjoy and wear it in good health. ....Bob

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.