Watch Freeks banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I received my FIRST Stuhrling Original today. I don't know how I missed this one the first time it was on the air, but I lucked out that Larry brought some with him to ShopNBC for Must Watch!

THe piece is put together very well. The packaging is great and the attention to detail with the plastic clip under the crown so the battery doesn't drain while shipping was a nice little extra.

The only bad thing is I waited so long to get my first Stuhrling and this will be my LAST watch for the year, if not quite a while depending on the employment situation (or what I sell)

(Pardon the dust on the strap and the fingerprint on the crystal)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

What is a very cool watch!! congrats!

And Watchguru58 - that is EXACTLY what I always say to my wife also, lol

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Hey for a "last watch" Scott (tee hee, yeah right!) it's sure a nice looking one! Congrats!

CJ

srebo70 wrote:
I received my FIRST Stuhrling Original today. I don't know how I missed this one the first time it was on the air, but I lucked out that Larry brought some with him to ShopNBC for Must Watch!

THe piece is put together very well. The packaging is great and the attention to detail with the plastic clip under the crown so the battery doesn't drain while shipping was a nice little extra.

The only bad thing is I waited so long to get my first Stuhrling and this will be my LAST watch for the year, if not quite a while depending on the employment situation (or what I sell)

(Pardon the dust on the strap and the fingerprint on the crystal)

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
What is a very cool watch!! congrats!

And Watchguru58 - that is EXACTLY what I always say to my wife also, lol
I'm a very weak man. Watches are my Achilles Tendon. I have cancelled all my emails from all the daily deal sites and I stay out of the daily deal threads on the forum. Yes I'm that weak.

:%:lol:c

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

I lost my job in April, TRUST ME, when I say this is the last one of the year, I can GUARANTEE you its the last one! :WW

Thanks everyone. I LOVE the Concord that inspired this one, but am pretty sure I'll have to wait for a WHILE until I can get the Concord!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.