Watch Freeks banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard of Renato's, always wanted one, but the price of the ones I liked were a little high. I was at TJMaxx last night and came across this limited edition 121/200 Wilde-Beast which was on clearence because it had been sitting for almost 2 months. I paid a shade under $90 for this watch. I could NOT be happier!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Much better deal than I got that is for sure. I still love mine! Depending on the area a watch at TJ Maxx can sit there forever and not sell because they just do not have the right clientele. I have seen Fossil, Invicta, Stuhrling MK and other mid range watches sell long before a Tissot, Movado etc. They sit until they get marked down so low you buy them just because of the deal.

·
Super Moderator
15,650 Posts
$90? Amazing RenatoDaly !!! :smileyface_hand_cla

Remember seeing the Wildebeast for way more than this years ago, and this one has a really cool dial as well. Has such a great mix of dive, along with stealth themes. Fantastic RD ! ..Congrats on the find !

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Guys!! I'm loving the watch. I actually didn't buy it when I first saw it. I went home and looked on Ebay to see what else was out there and available. I could not find ONE other Wilde-Beast with this black accented face. Then looked more into and found this was a Limited Editiion and only 200 were made. Could not find any under $200 on ebay, and none of this color, so I turned off the computer, drove back, and shelled out the $90, just lucky I happened to be in a TJ Maxx that day, I never shop there.....

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
If you like 'em big, you can't go wrong with Renato. And at $90, you practically stole it.

Enjoy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts