Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

Ever since seeing this brand and trying a couple on at local jewelries in Oregon before moving to Cali, I knew I wanted one. I looked around and knew there are several models from this brand that I'd love to have (one day) but the Neutron called me the most. I just so happened to be wanting a yellow watch for a while since letting go of a yellow DB Carbonaqua some months ago and was hoping for a yellow Helson Turtle or yellow Seiko Kinetic (BFK)

Last night I spotted this on eBay so I immediately emailed Reactor CS asking if they would sell me some extra links if I needed some (if I won the auction). I set up an alarm so I wouldn't miss the end of auction while at work and ended up winning it for $40 less than my max bid. Great score! The wear on bracelet must've scared many buyers plus the time helped me cus it ended at 1:26PM Pacific. Very happy !

3 hours or so after winning auction, Reactor CS replies with this:

"Yes, no problem. Just send us your address and we can mail them to you."

:smileyface_hand_cla I gotta clap to that. Reminds me of those tire companies fixing your flat tires for free so you remember that whenever you need new tires.
I really appreciate that. I would've been happy to pay $5-10 per link but they just asked me for my address and I loved it. I immediately said WOW and knew I'd share with ya'll later.

So here is the incoming! Very excited! I was all out of quartz pieces for a couple weeks, but this one just shipped from Washington State :)

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Very nice, congratulations on the watch and the CS.

I had a bracelet issue on a recent purchase from another company.

After my email, one of the owners phoned me, they replaced the whole watch, sent me some extra lug screw bars that I asked to buy at no charge , and threw in a branded display stand for photographs that I again asked to buy, for no charge.

I like companies that work that way.

I intend to add a Reactor to my collection at some point.

Reactions: Luis Alfonso III

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Great to hear

Take a look at the Reactor section on this site. There are many similar positive threads. Reactor has ALWAYS (and for many years) displayed incredible customer service to our members and others. They are very hands on and always super helpful for their customers.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Great story!! Enjoy your new watch!! Very Nice

Reactions: Luis Alfonso III

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Luis III:
Although it's not an automatic (man does not live on automatics alone) I sprang
for the Reactor Prisma 6001 quartz on ststl bracelet. Made the purchase based on
a heads up from this forum.
My Reactor rules. Spot on accuracy. awesome appearance and tuff enuff for any
situation. It's built like a Bradley Fighting Vehicle.
Regarding Reactor CS. They respond to email queries within 24 hours.
Only piece I own that I like better is my Seiko SRP357 with the 4R36 engine.

X traindriver Art

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Luis:
I log into this forum daily. I own probably the cheapest Reactor ever sold, the Prism.
Never had a single prob with this Reactor. Based on info I've garnered and experience
in dealing with Reactor C S thus far I expect no C S probs with Reactor.
Build quality is 2nd to none, even in comparison with other higher end watches.
Kudos to Reactor Watch Company (and I don't work for em)

X traindriver Art

·
Registered
165 Posts
Congrats on the Reactor!

I also had the most outstanding Customer Service from this Company and posted my transaction somewhere in here as well. Absolutely fantastic Co and response time!
Special thanks to Lisa in CS for being the best in the Biz! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts