Watch Freeks banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Just received my first Invicta Ocean Ghost today in a trade.

I had an Invicta Sea Wizard which I liked but just couldn't handle that much gold. This OG is two tone/blue dial and, although I'm still not all that sure if I like even this much gold, my first thoughts are that I really do like it.

The case has a nice curve to it that makes it very comfortable on the wrist.

I won't bore you with all of the specs as I'm sure you already know them (I'm probably the last one in the world to own one of these!)

Here are a few quick pictures I took (please excuse the poor quality - I've been sick! LOL)

[align=center]
[/align]

[align=center]
[/align]

[align=center]
[/align]

[align=center]
[/align]

[align=left]Thanks for looking![/align]

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Nice watch. I just placed an order for the silver dial one from WOW. Enjoy yours.

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

. . .I like it Jay, the two tone sets off the dial nicely. The Ghost is a great watch for the dough, fits really comfortably for a large case. Glad you got something you like to replace the SW . . . . . Congrats Pal . . . Randy.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I owned an OGII for about 24 hours before I turned around and gave it away. I liked it, but I had a friend that liked it much more then I. I will have to pick up another one sometime in the future.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

Ignore you Arnie?!?!?! Don't think that's possible! (Take that in a good way, I think that's how I meant it. LOL)

arnie11 wrote:
Nice OG Jay! Oh Gee Jay, what a nice OG!!! Hmmmmmm. Am I starting to do that again??? Just put me on "ignore"! My wife always does!!! :%

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

My 1st Invicta was an OGII, with the Miyota movement. I think it's a great watch, especially for the money. The miyota makes it a nice upgrade, IMO over the Sea Wizard.

Enjoy it!

David

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

I've had up to three at one time Jay and they are definitely a great watch for the money. I have one now (the other two were gifted because some friends really liked them). I think of I were to only own one my choice would be the one you have. Nice p/u!:b

CJ

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
imported post

Thanks everyone. I'm really enjoying this one! My first trade, but I don't think it will be my last. If they all go this good, it's a nice way to get a new (to me) watch without spending any money. (I like not spending money! Almost as much as spending money! I know that's confusing, but I've been sick. LOL)

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

Very nice pick-up Jay... I have yet to get an OG.. was looking at them on WOW for $58..just not singing out too me that loud for me to pull the trigger on one.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
imported post

I would highly recommend it Alan. At prices like that these things are a steal!

lowcal1 wrote:
Very nice pick-up Jay... I have yet to get an OG.. was looking at them on WOW for $58..just not singing out too me that loud for me to pull the trigger on one.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.