Watch Freeks banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
You are correct Sinn and probably Stowa you would have to buy from an online watch source. Make sure when you go to a AD that you negotiate price, many will try to sell you at the msrp but it will never hurt to make an offer and let them counter. I never buy a watch for the asking price unless it is on a wait list. If the watch is readily available don't be afriad to ask for a 20 percent discount, do not settle for anything less then then 10 percent discount.
Yeah they need to be bought online which I’ve never done with watches cuz I haven’t seen them in person lol
And yeah ofc I’ll have to get a good discount ... I’m not going to leave them so easily lmao Now I’m getting 18% discount by just asking so probably might get 20% on more negotiation ... that’s great cuz with the discounted price of 20% I can even get another watch which I can wear everyday for some 300$ :)

·
Registered
265 Posts
Yeah that’s a great reply tbh ... I love the longines ... I’ve never owned any watch of this range ... so this is special for me ... I’ve researched for like 2 months and came to this watch ... so am just knowing it from good watch collectors as I’m new ... thank you sir for helping !
also I’m not into jomashop and like to get it from the authorised dealer ... I’ll go to them and try on this piece when thingsr betterhere wrt covid ... thanks again !
Up to you where you get it from. Some people like the AD buying experience, others don't.

One thing to note, if you are unlucky, you will experience what is a called a "honeymoon period" with your watch, it may last months or even years, but eventually it will lose it's lustre and you will start to look at other watches. There's nothing wrong with this, except it tends to empty your bank account....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
Up to you where you get it from. Some people like the AD buying experience, others don't.

One thing to note, if you are unlucky, you will experience what is a called a "honeymoon period" with your watch, it may last months or even years, but eventually it will lose it's lustre and you will start to look at other watches. There's nothing wrong with this, except it tends to empty your bank account....
Wait ... I didn’t understand what is this period lol like it is something like a defective piece ?
Edit : okay I just googled it and understood what you meant ... yeah lol if I get on the rubber strap.... I’ll never have a chance to flip it ... I have never done that till now ... I’ve like 6-7 proper watches ... so yeah this one won’t meet have a bad fate :)

·
Registered
667 Posts
That's luxury all right, Great watch!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts