Watch Freeks banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Far rarer and less often seen than in the U.S, I received my first Hamilton watch today. Bought it used from a collector, so it's pretty mint. It's the Khaki King, 40mm, with an ETA automatic movement. It has the Champaign dial rather than the more common black, and is presently sat on a Ghetto vintage strap. I think it's stunning. I also have a quartz Hamilton on the way from Italy, which may take a short while to arrive. To fund these purchases I have sold no less than seven watches.

Super Moderator
Have to say, it really is stunning like you said Mrs. Wiggles,
and looks like a million $. So definitely looks like those seven
watches actually gave you a great deal on this beauty ! 馃檪
Just the day, and date complication is excellent. Then the
champagne dial, and strap kick things up also. 馃槸

Honestly looks brand new ! ..Big congrats MW !!!

Registered
Very nice! Wear it in good health!

Is this the one that is 12s off per day? :)
Excellent choice. I own a khaki and it holds amazing time accuracy. Once again, great choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Far rarer and less often seen than in the U.S, I received my first Hamilton watch today. Bought it used from a collector, so it's pretty mint. It's the Khaki King, 40mm, with an ETA automatic movement. It has the Champaign dial rather than the more common black, and is presently sat on a Ghetto vintage strap. I think it's stunning. I also have a quartz Hamilton on the way from Italy, which may take a short while to arrive. To fund these purchases I have sold no less than seven watches.
What a beauty!!! (y)

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Looks great!! Might get one for my KFM. May I asked where you purchased the bund strap from?
ebay 拢13+ postage. This strap purchased from a UK seller would be 拢60+. The quality is incredible.

Registered
ebay 拢13+ postage. This strap purchased from a UK seller would be 拢60+. The quality is incredible.
Thanks.......looks nice! I think it would fit my Hamilton KFM in terms of case diameter and lug size. Just not sure from the description if it would fit the 47mm lug to lug dimension of my watch. Would you have any insight into this?

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks.......looks nice! I think it would fit my Hamilton KFM in terms of case diameter and lug size. Just not sure from the description if it would fit the 47mm lug to lug dimension of my watch. Would you have any insight into this?
Yes, there are two adjustments for the narrow part of the strap. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have a problem. Honestly, these straps are amazing, and worth so much more than what they cost. They do take a little while to arrive though, about 4 weeks

Registered
Yes, there are two adjustments for the narrow part of the strap. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have a problem. Honestly, these straps are amazing, and worth so much more than what they cost. They do take a little while to arrive though, about 4 weeks
Thanks!! Received the Hamilton nylon/leather NATO strap for my KFM yesterday. So far I love it. (y)

IMG_20200621_120706034.jpg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts