Watch Freeks banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

. . . probably not . . . but it's the first one I can remember wearing in over 20 years!

This is a bracelet that I won from Tera-Ram, last week.

I decided to size it and put it on.

I like it.

Now, I have another one (2-tone) coming as a gift from another collector. :)

This is the one coming to me . . .

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Rick - that looks really really good. I have not worn a bracelet since high school (or before, I can't remember to be honest, lol) but I do like the designs of some of the new ones that have been coming out. I very much like the design of the one in your pictures. Very nice.

·
Registered
91 Posts
imported post

Wow Rick nice bracelet, Beautiful. I no your going to give that bad boy a lot of wrist time. Happy Holidays to you and your family my friend.

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

Both are just outstanding. I would really like to go that route someday. It would be fun to match up sets to compliment our watch collection. CARL

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Thanks, guys!

I'm not sure now well I'll do with coordinating, but the bracelet is something new and fun. :)

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Hey Rick, nice looking bracelet! Not my thing (bracelets) but I can appreciate a good looking piece of metal!!:c:c

CJ

·
Registered
49 Posts
imported post

Hey CT nice bracelet. Nice ink also.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
imported post

Wow Rick really nice looking metal.Look pretty good on the wrists.If you ever get tired of them.lol
ken

·
Registered
886 Posts
imported post

Very nice.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Rick I really like that bracelet! It's very sharp! I wear an Invicta bracelet that's two-tone and I love it. I got started wearing a bracelet again about 2 years ago and really like the look. CONGRATS, it looks real good!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts