Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hey guys, most of you know about this anyway but i thought i would post this for those who dont. :)

Over the weekend world of watches had a handful of Invicta's on a blowout sale for just 48 hours. One of the SANIII caught my eye as i have never owned one, I didnt know which one to purchase, the rubber strap or the stainless steel (pictures below) I can now tell you that i decided on the steel option.

So i go to pull the trigger, only to find out that they didnt ship to the UK, And just like that Marc (spaceview) kindly offered to help :cI would pay for it and then ship it to him, then he would send it on over....

BUT, still i had problems, the site wouldnt even let me purchase it!! So i cried and cried :WWand didnt shut up until me and Marc hit a deal, I sent him the money via paypal and ta-da!! It is now on its way to him :b:b

It will probably be a while until i recieve it but i can tell you that im incredibly excited and will post about the piece the day it gets here :)

Now to the pics... reminder - I picked the bracelet option.

blue...

Stainless Steel

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

You know I'm starting to like it and I just may keep it....:pk

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
You know I'm starting to like it and I just may keep it....:pk
Hey Marc when your done test flying it why don't you send it out to me for a few months. I'm sure Dane will never know. We will just tell him it got lost in Customs. Oh crap I thought this was a PM Doh!!!:lol

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

more like 12-20-2012 -so you can wear it for 1 day before its all over!!

:%:%:%:%

dane1991 wrote:
Right, So delivery time to me has been rescheduled... 22 Feb 2011. I cant wait :%:%

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
more like 12-20-2012 -so you can wear it for 1 day before its all over!!

dane1991 wrote:
Right, So delivery time to me has been rescheduled... 22 Feb 2011. I cant wait :%:%
Haha great!! It had better be one heck of a watch, Because that one day that i wear it... :%:%

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

I'm sure Dane's watch wouldn't mind a detour to New Mexico either. LOL Congrats Dane, and Marc for helping him out.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Maybe we should all initial the back of the watch as sort of a record as to where it has been....like a travel log......write small cause there are many destinations. :BE

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

HEY Great idea - then he will have a Ltd Edition WF SAN III

# 1 of 1 !!!!

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:pk:pk

Spaceview wrote:
Maybe we should all initial the back of the watch as sort of a record as to where it has been....like a travel log......write small cause there are many destinations. :BE

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
imported post

This is starting to sound like a good idea lol!! Would be a fantastic thing to have if you could all write that small!! You could all take photos of the watch in your town, It would go to loads of different places and would be awesome to see the photos lol!!

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
imported post

I'm right down the street from Rick, so add me to the list. When I'm done, I can send it down to James and Arnie...:b:b

Seriously Dane, you made a great choice going with the bracelet over the strap in my opinion. Crongrats bud.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.