Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Let me know if that excuse works. I may want to borrow it. Nice watch...enjoy it.

PS I so jealous right now I'm green.

·
Registered
435 Posts
imported post

I would seriosly think about "finger surgery" sounds like it sprouted a brain of it's own !! Beautiful watch, wear it in good health

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Very cool purchase Eric. Why don't you let your finger accidentally send me one of your other watches free of charge Ha Ha LOL!! I'm jealous of you my friend. Enjoy it and of course please post a review with pics when it arrives.

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

Yes, it is a pain when the fingers get a mind of their own. I use Super Glue. Applied to the inside of each finger will slow you down for at least 36 hrs. Don't chuckle it works for me!

Enjoy your watch with all the vigor you can muster while your hand is fused together.

You have Great taste in watches.!!!!!

Congratulations CARL

·
Registered
767 Posts
imported post

Nice pickup. This is just a really minor detail, but i really like the font on the tach. I don't really know what else to say- I was gonna say that Balls are really starting to grow on me, but no...I'm really starting to like Balls, but no...UGH! Nice watch, dude! hahaha. Wear it in good health. Oh, and please share a pic of the tubes in the dark, when you get a chance.

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

. . . very, very nice Eric. You have really raised the bar with your choices lately!!! I would say your wayward finger has done quite well for you . . . it has excellent taste. (that sounds weird . . . .????)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.