Watch Freeks banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody! Let's be familiar: my name is Anton ... and I'm a stapsholik from Moscow, Russia!)

In early 2015, I became the owner of the Panerai 359 and was fascinated by the study of straps and buckles of various manufacturers, which resulted in my own collection of straps and buckles. These sets I collected very thoughtfully, so that the strap and buckle matched each other, creating harmony.

I also "infect" my wife with a new hobby, which now reliably changes the straps to her STEINHART "Russian Ladies Special Edition Tulip black 2016", and her still modest collection of straps slowly but surely grows)

For my straps I not only bought buckles around the world, but also invented a few of my own. This process fascinated me, I have ideas of unusual buckles for watch straps and I gradually embody my ideas in life.
Here I will show my sets "strap + buckle" and my author's buckles separately. Perhaps, it will be interesting and useful for someone

If you do not have time to wait while I post all the reports here, you can go to my site. There are 1500 straps and 200 handmade buckles.
http://straps-buckles.com/en/

-----
I had to open a new topic, because all my photos disappeared from my past. But nothing, there will be new, even more interesting photos)

-----
Wristband for Scuro watches. Hand paint with the transition of colors from dark to light. Bronze buckle "Pilot" and decorative element "Wings".

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Silver watch buckle in the form of an eagle soaring in the sky against the backdrop of mountains with snow-capped peaks.

Anatomical bend - it fits comfortably on the arm.

Fastening type: stainless steel screw.

Possible sizes: for strap of 22 mm and 24 mm.

Type of treatment: blackening, followed by polishing the necessary details.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Buckle "Pirate".
The composition depicts a pirate's skull with an eyecup, wearing a hat with a cockade. Under the skull crossed swords-swords. The perimeter of the buckle is decorated with a nautical pattern.
All protruding parts of the buckle are polished. The background is blackened. The spike is decorated with the element "Spanish tie". 24 mm strap

The buckle can be produced in the belt format.

To buckle you can order a decorative insert.

And a keeper with an insert.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts