Watch Freeks banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Better pics will follow when the weather clears up a bit and I can get outside to take some decent ones. Theses will have to do for now I guess.

Start with the few I have gotten for the Wife:
Pro Diver Abyss(stock photo)
MOP Classique
Lupah set with interchangable straps
Red Corian Lupah
Akula that I just ordered today

The kids:
Mini-Pro Divers

And finally, mine:

Seiko Flight Computer (will probably be for sale soon)
Sea Spider
Russian Diver GMT (probably also be for sale soon)
SubAqua Noma III Ocean Quest set(may be for sale. Haven't decided yet)
Bolt
Pro Diver Automatic
Black MOP Venom

Obviously, I'm too stupid to put multiple photos in one post. So until I figure it out, here is one of my favorite of the moment, my Black MOP Venom.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
imported post

That's a nice collection. It' great you have involved your wife and kids!!! As far as posting photo's, I have struggled with the same thing for months and still can't seem to figure it out. Thanks for sharing!!

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Wish I could still list the others that were taken when my house was broken into, but sadly that's not the case.

They were:

Breitling Emergency

Breitling Colt Ocean

Rolex GMT Master II (was beat up when I got it, but I only paid $200 at an estate auction)

Invicta Titan

and several other little bits and pieces that I picked up here and there

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Sasquatch wrote:
Wish I could still list the others that were taking when my house was broken into, but sadly that's not the case.

They were:

Breitling Emergency

Breitling Colt Ocean

Rolex GMT Master II (was beat up when I got it, but I only paid $200 at an estate auction)

Invicta Titan

and several other little bits and pieces that I picked up here and there
Not to diminish your current collection in the least . . . those timepieces that were stolen from your make my heart break! :WW

Yes, they have $$$ price tags . . . but it's more about the attachment to those beauties coupled with the terrible sense of violation that we can all relate to on some level!

I am very sorry that you had them taken from you. However, I wish you much fun in your current collecting! :)

As for the photo attachment issue . . . James (as could others), most likely will step you through the process. Believe me when I tell you that the folks here want you to be able to jump right in and be "a part of" rather than frustrated with posting your babies. :)

I'm sure they will "pipe in".

I use an outside photo hosting service and would only confuse you in attempting to help you!:wf

EDIT: Howdy, neighbor . . . I just notice that you're just "up the road" from me.:c

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:

EDIT: Howdy, neighbor . . . I just notice that you're just "up the road" from me.:c
Ah, another carolinian. I was in Thomasville on Tuesday as a matter of fact.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

WOOHOO. Figured out the pic thing.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Sasquatch wrote:
CurrentTime wrote:

Ah, another carolinian. I was in Thomasville on Tuesday as a matter of fact.
Very cool! Enjoying the snow at the moment! :)

Congrats on getting your pics posted! I really like the Mini Pro Divers! How cool!

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

Sasquatch wrote:
WOOHOO. Figured out the pic thing.
Very nice job!

Great pics and collection.

I want to say again how sorry I am about the theft that happened with you and the watches you lose. Great to see you collecting again and still enjoying it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.