Watch Freeks banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I have the attention span of a 2 yr. old & unless something/someone captures my interest, I am outta there...It's extremely difficult for me to sit still for any amount of time and I'm sure that plays a role in why I don't watch television/movies...Having said that, I LOVE the internet, I could sit on my ass all the live long day & travel the world on my laptop...Do you enjoy the internet as much as I do ?

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I spend about 2-4 hours a day on the internet (some days a lot more).

I love learning things and looking stuff up. I get my music, shop for watches, chat on web-sites, e-mail, photo editing and hosting, and keep in touch with my daughter, online.

I also struggle with attention deficit, so I am constantly shuffling between the computer and other tasks around the house. If I complete something in a timely manner, it's a miracle! :)

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Yes! There is so many great sites and things to learn on the web. I also like playing fantasy games such as football, especially when I beat mynephew Mike. ....Bob

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I spend more time on the net than I care to admit to! I love it. I too spend a ton of time researching, talking with others and just learning about stuff!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I'm plugged in all day and night long. 24-7

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.