Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, it's the cheap KGB model their spies use! Looks pretty sweet though and is running like a COSC Rolex Sub at +4 seconds a day! Not a bad value for $90 compared to $10K for the Rolex!

20201016_134448_resized by Charles Ford, on Flickr

Reactions: rh747m and Abdullah

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Wow... +4 seconds for $90... Impressive! I like the case design. Does it sit comfortably on the wrist? And which movement does it have ?

Sent from my OnePlus 7Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: rh747m

·
Registered
705 Posts
I love mine too!!! It's a lot of watch for the money. (y)

IMG_20200817_165240999.jpg

·
Registered
519 Posts
What watch/brand is it?

·
Registered
705 Posts
What watch/brand is it?
It's a Vostok Komandirskie. They make this model in various colors. I ordered mine direct from Russia.....the watch was $66 and shipping was about $10. Took about 3 weeks to get from Russia to North Carolina. I have a smaller wrist and it's comfortable enough. I believe Vostok has their own in-house automatic movement. This is a new watch/brand to me so I'm still learning about it. First impressions are good.

Reactions: Gary

·
Registered
705 Posts
What watch/brand is it?
Gary, forgot to mention. I ordered mine from an online retailer called soviet.market in case you'd like to check them out.

Reactions: Gary

·
Registered
519 Posts
It's a Vostok Komandirskie. They make this model in various colors. I ordered mine direct from Russia.....the watch was $66 and shipping was about $10. Took about 3 weeks to get from Russia to North Carolina. I have a smaller wrist and it's comfortable enough. I believe Vostok has their own in-house automatic movement. This is a new watch/brand to me so I'm still learning about it. First impressions are good.
Thanks. I couldn’t tell that it was a Vostok based on the lettering.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Thanks. I couldn’t tell that it was a Vostok based on the lettering.
It's a vibrant blue for sure. I'm not crazy about the crown or the bezel but overall it's a nice watch that keeps good time. I changed the leather strap to a black rubber strap this morning and it wears better with a rubber strap. It came with a cheap NATO strap.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow... +4 seconds for $90... Impressive! I like the case design. Does it sit comfortably on the wrist? And which movement does it have ?

Sent from my OnePlus 7Pro using Tapatalk
Very comfortable wearing watch, it is a Vostok Russian watch with a 31 jewel in-house automatic movement. It is WR to 200 meters.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts