Watch Freeks banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

This bike has been around awhile, and is a perfect example of mental masterbation!!!

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

Next thing you know he will have a TV show competing with Orange County Coppers. Very cool bike.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

very cool - where is the gas tank? That square thing below the rib cage.

I love it. Very original!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
This bike has been around awhile, and is a perfect example of mental masterbation!!!
Ron,

Do you know much about this bike?? Somebody sent me some photos.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
Ron,

Do you know much about this bike?? Somebody sent me some photos.
No I dont, I received pictures of this bike via email a couple of years ago! Thats all I truly know about it. I think there is a lot of time money and effort that went into designing and building it. I would compare the designer too Wing you have to be right on the edge of Genius and phyco to head down this path!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

I have seen this one before as well. Thought the same then as I do now. Artwork. The builder expressed himself as he wanted to and ya gotta appreciate that. Would I want it? No! Now Ron's masterpiece??!! Yea baby! That's what I'm talkin bout!!! JMO.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Very cool looking. Would I want to ride it, nope but I can appreciate the hard work that went into building it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts