Watch Freeks banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

that is the first Croton that I have personally liked. What model is that and what are some of the specs?

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

only thing i know is J176830

i know i fell in love with it and that's hard for me with Croton but lately they have improved from classic styles to some more contemporary styles as well

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
only thing i know is J176830

i know i fell in love with it and that's hard for me with Croton but lately they have improved from classic styles to some more contemporary styles as well
Croton Men's Giant Round Case Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch - J176830
Click here to see ShopNBC Listing

$186 - Comes in black, blue, or brown. Personally I only like the black option.
BIG sized watch which is nice!

Bold and engaging! This imposing masterpiece from Croton begins with a round stainless steel case and bezel executed in a combination of silver-tone and, depending on your dial color choice, either brown, blue, or black. The bezel features silver-tone Arabic numeral chapter markers at intervals of ten. The function pushers on the east edge of the case mirror the color of the dial.
The round sunray patterned dial in your choice of brown, blue, or black displays silver-tone roman numerals at 3:00, 6:00, 9:00, and 12:00, and silver-tone index markers at all remaining hour positions. Chronograph sub-dials exist near 3:00, 6:00, and 9:00. A convenient date window appears between 4:00 and 5:00 while the Croton name shows up below 12:00. Silver-tone luminous hour and minute hands and silver-tone chronograph and sub-dial hands convey the time at a glance. The polished stainless steel bracelet offers a subtle tapering to 22mm and coordinates in color scheme with the case and dial. A reliable push button deployant clasp confidently secures the watch to your wrist.

[*]Bracelet: Stainless steel [*]Movement: Japanese OS20 quartz [*]Crystal: Mineral [*]Crown: Push/pull w/ function pushers [*]Clasp: Push button dual deployant [*]Bracelet Measurements: 8-1/4" L x 28mm W [*]Case Measurements: 50mm [*]Water Resistance: 5 ATM - 50 meters - 165 feet [*]Model Numbers:
Black: CC311266SSBK
Blue: CC311266SSBL
Brown: CC311266SSBR [*]UPC:
Black: 754425088432
Blue: 754425088418
Brown: 754425088425 [*]Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty provided by Croton Watch Company.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

That's not bad last time i saw it it was like $250

i love the depth of the dial -really impressive

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

A unique bracelet design. I would love to see one of these in person before considering buying one.

Just watched the video on that page - very nice looking and the video makes me like it even more.

EDIT - not sure how I feel about the 10 - 20 - 30 - 40 - 50 - 60 on the outer bezel. that is a unique way to layout the numbers.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

I didnt notice that - kinda ugly !!

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

i would have never noticed the strange number layout on the bezel until you posted about it. now looking at the 2 watches posted by the op, i would lean towards the first one. but if the second one did not have the strange number placement on the outer bezel it would be a super hot watch.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts