Watch Freeks banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
This Mont blanc was a second hand purchase, not sure if they are even authentic.
Anyone with Mont blanc knowledge, can I please have your opinion?
It doesn't let me post the video but the seconds hand keeps moving and so does the mechanism at the back of the watch.
Thank you

Attachments

·
6,694 Posts
Welcome to our humble abode but I seemed to have msised your introduction somehow. We are just simple watch lovers without intrinsic knowledge so the best thing to do is either contact Montblanc directly or find a dedicated Montblanc forum. But my opinion is that it is a blatant fake. (And my guess is that you already know this of course). Have a nice day!

·
Watch Freek
183 Posts
All I had to do was look at the movement and tell it was a fake. Mont Blanc did not start off as a watch manufacturer but they are now a respectable watchmaker and as such would never let such a movement like that out of their factory. The rotor is decorated but that is about it, I have seen better-looking movements on replicas when I walk through all the street vendors in Thailand

·
Super Moderator
1,709 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum!

As already mentioned, your MontBlanc is not a genuine one. I hope you did not pay much for it. Or, if you can, try to return it and get your money back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts