Watch Freeks banner

MM300M (SBDX001) on its way

2K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  slowmotion 
#1 ·
Well after waiting a year for my money I decided to have this person who owes me money purchase me the MM300 in lieu of cash payment. He promptly stepped up to the plate. He is in a bind and has been for some time. I respect the fact that he was so willing to help me out with his CC. all things being = i would have preferred the money but i am happy that i am getting an excellent substitute.

That is it -- no more watches for a loooong time!!!

#5 ·
Ill wear it for awhile so as to compare to my SBDC007 Shogun and post my impressions. I have to admit the SBDC007 is going to be hard to beat. I am still in the honey moon phase with this watch. I love it.

I need to find a strap (black) for this watch just in case its too heavy. I am thinking of leather. The divers strap that comes with it is IMO a no-go

#12 ·
you guys are killing me. I have to wait till the 17th when I go visit family in the USA.

Its going to be a long 2 weeks

BTW -- is that ISOfrane really that much more comfortable than the stock Seiko band?

$100 is a whole lot to spend on something that is marginally better than Seiko's which BTW is IMO pretty cool looking but if its anything like the one that came with the SBDC007 its not something I can wear all day.

#13 ·
you guys are killing me. I have to wait till the 17th when I go visit family in the USA.

Its going to be a long 2 weeks

BTW -- is that ISOfrane really that much more comfortable than the stock Seiko band?

$100 is a whole lot to spend on something that is marginally better than Seiko's which BTW is IMO pretty cool looking but if its anything like the one that came with the SBDC007 its not something I can wear all day.
The IsoFrane is 100X better than the waffle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.