Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Here is a MM that I really, really...really love. I am not sure between the black dial or white dial, but love them both to be honest.
Right now they are a little out of my price range/budget.

Marina Militare 44mm Chronograph 7750 Movement Black Dial Watch
$185

Movement: Asia Valjoux 7750 automatic mechanical, Power reserve 46 hours.
Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, date. Chronograph with three counters, tachymeter scale.
Case: diameter 44 mm, AISI 316L brushed steel with polished steel crown guard.
Bezel: polished steel with engraved tachymeter scale.
Thickness: 16mm
Diall: black with luminous markers, minute counter at 3 o'clock, hour counter at 6 o'clock, small seconds at 9 o'clock, date between 4 and 5 o'clock, centre seconds counter.
Hands: black luminous hands
Back: solid.
Front: special scratch proof mineral glass.
Water resistance: 50 metres.
Strap: 24/22mm brown / black leather strap with deployment buckle.
Watch Box: Standard

I would probably put it on a heavy SS bracelet if I ever got it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

white dial one -

Attachments

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

blue dial one -

Attachments

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

The ONLY place I have found this particular model for sale is at GETAT WATCH CO - http://www.siswatch727.com/index.do --> click on Watch on left side --> click on 44mm --> then click on 44mm Chronograph Watch

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

It's the Chinese version of the Swiss 7750. I think it's supposed to be a pretty good movement from what I've read. The Chinese are making some decent movements and this one is no exception.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I've seen this watch before and I really like the blue dial version alot! I think that the price is a little high though, at least it is for me.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

I just LOVE the layout of the watch and it is the closest homage I have EVER seen to this Panerai

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

I am going to email them right now and see what the best deal they will give me on that watch.

·
Registered
36 Posts
imported post

Old thread sorry, But I have this watch, and I have a few NICE watches (2 omega's and a UN) and this is still one of my FAVORITE watches! I have mine on a new style pam homage watches. Keeps super accurate time (Currently +2 sec a day, not bad!). Its very heavy, and feels great! I have been modding this thing, and it is rounding the bend to being done! (all that is left is a relume, and a sapphire crystal.. getting relumed in feb, and the crystal when I find a supplier) To the gentleman that said it was "too high" prices.. may I respectfullyask for a linkto an automatic chronograph at a lower price (new of course) I will say that by the time I am done with this one I will have $500+ in it, with all the mods, etc done, but man is this watch ever worth it! it wears GREAT, looks GREAT, and feels AMAZING on the wrist (very well balanced)

Total price list (known prices at least)/"mod", repair list-

Watch- 180 shipped from jackson,

Service/oiling of the a7750 movement (arecommendation if you want this to be a long time movement!, also had him put on a swiss 7750 rotor, as it is a bit quiter/smoother)-125 from local watchsmith. including regulation.

Solid case back- (this is standard, but my dumb ass ordered a see through caseback, not worth it. movement is very boring)- 12

Relume- As stated- not done yet, soon though. price is 125 to have done, everest watch works is doing it!

sapphire crystal- Not sure yet, expecting 100 with ar on it (at least)

Bracelet-$80. ordered it and was told it was sterile, and i got it and it was NOT. was branded panerai, so i went to my parts box, got a sterile clasp and went at it.

Also looking into raising my date wheel closer to the dial!

Poor quality pics-

Sorry for the long posts, and digging an old thread up

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

oh dear god - that is hot!
I STILL have this watch high on my list of watches to get..SOON. I LOVE the bracelet you put on it and that is exactly what I would want to do also. Is that bracelet solid or folded?

Great pics and info.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

I READ IN A THREAD ON ANOTHER FORUM THAT THE CHINESE VERSION OF THIS MOVEMENT HAS SOME ACCURACY ISSUES.

·
Registered
36 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
oh dear god - that is hot!
I STILL have this watch high on my list of watches to get..SOON. I LOVE the bracelet you put on it and that is exactly what I would want to do also. Is that bracelet solid or folded?

Great pics and info.
Oh bracelet is solid. it is one of the best bracelets i have ever felt (better than my UN bracelet, and my omega smp). clasp is quality as well. the bracelet is over 100g in weight (i have watches that dont weigh that total!

·
Registered
36 Posts
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
I READ IN A THREAD ON ANOTHER FORUM THAT THE CHINESE VERSION OF THIS MOVEMENT HAS SOME ACCURACY ISSUES.
Is +2 sec a day considered accuracy issues? Seems good to me:). On an aside- I just helped my watchmaker friend sell his mint 62 spaceview watch:b

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

Where did you get that bracelet. Also how can I get it sterile. That is important.
That might seal the deal for me. I can buy that watch easy, but if I knew I could get the bracelet also I would be ready to pull the trigger on both.

·
Registered
36 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Where did you get that bracelet. Also how can I get it sterile. That is important.
That might seal the deal for me. I can buy that watch easy, but if I knew I could get the bracelet also I would be ready to pull the trigger on both.
Got it from the bay, the seller said it was sterile, it was NOT. So I put a clasp off of the leather deployant that came with the watch- switched right over!

For reference this is the deployant-

Jackson sells JUST the deployant for like 12 bucks? then throw the pam branded one away, and done. so it comes out to about a 90 dollar bracelet (not cheap!) but it is amazing! please pm me if you want the exact email of the guy that i got the bracelet from, as i do not see them on ebay!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

Thank you visitor. I have a contact at a bracelet place who is looking now through his inventory to see if he has one also. I will definitely send you a PM when I plan to buy the watch.

one last question- did you get yours from http://www.siswatch727.com/index.do - they will sell me the watch for around $170

·
Registered
36 Posts
imported post

Oh- In case you didnt know- the old pam homage bracelets (the "d" link ones) also screw up perfectly, this one looks better, imo on this though!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts