Watch Freeks banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
11,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this mentioned somewhere else and found it very concerning/odd.

Bill had this project in the works for A LONG TIME and, apparently, he hasn't bothered to order sufficient parts to complete the preorder.

How does this happen and how does he still have people wanting to preorder from him?

It amazes me that he operates in this manner...:rolleyes:

·
Watch Freek
649 Posts
is this the preorder from 5 years ago? or something more recent.
I thought i heard somewhere he was taking money for yet another watch preorder.

why does all this feel like he spent the customers money on stuff OTHER than their watch parts, and hes trying to play catch up by getting in money from another preorder?

·
Administrator
11,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is this the preorder from 5 years ago? or something more recent.
I thought i heard somewhere he was taking money for yet another watch preorder.

why does all this feel like he spent the customers money on stuff OTHER than their watch parts, and hes trying to play catch up by getting in money from another preorder?
The initial preorder started on January 20, 2012...so he had the deposits for over 4 years now.

http://www.mkiiwatches.com/watch-collections/limited-editions-series/project-gmt/

·
13,076 Posts
Must be one heckuva watch he's building if people are willing to pay first, and then wait almost half a decade for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Watch Freek
649 Posts
on his website, it says he is working the project 300 watches...
AND key west deliveries...
AND hes restocking the hawkinge...
AND theres the project 300

why on earth is he messing around with all these other watches (and taking money for their development and production) when there are people still waiting for their watches from almost 5 years ago?!?

i mean..how are you delivering watches to people that have been waiting not even half the time as the GMT people have?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts