Watch Freeks banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of Eddie's creations, an homage to the original British military issued PRS 93...
9015/non date fitted , 42mm bead blasted Fricker casework is superb as usual, bead blasted signed crown as well, 300meters W/R, atomic C3 lume, 3 rings NATO with matching bead blasted hardware, Viton gaskets, anti-magnetic 4800 A/m.
Fill the black dial diver void in my modest collection, impressive tool piece.

· Banned
1,360 Posts
I'm drooling right now ! I love these watches. Every time one pops up at decent price, I am spent. Such a sweet style with those sexy crown guards and vintage feel.
Big congrats !

Reactions: eddiea

· Super Moderator
20,276 Posts
Boy Eddie, this is pretty phenomenal here ! :smile-thumb: You get that timeless classic look with the style of the dial, as well as case. Then everything gets updated, and refined to today's standards, and size it seems. Wow !!! What a fantastic watch both outside, and in. Big congrats !:) ..Hope you really enjoy !

· Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm drooling right now ! I love these watches. Every time one pops up at decent price, I am spent. Such a sweet style with those sexy crown guards and vintage feel.
Big congrats !
Even new , for about $500 delivered complete with customs fees paid? is a bargain....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.