Watch Freeks banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Oh boy, I fell asleep at the helm last night. I almost posted a topic with all j's! Sorry i am late on the drawing. It was a really long week. :b Anyway the winner of the Mid Summer Freeky Giveaway is SPACEVIEW. Congrats!!!! A very big thank you for all that contributed!

I thought you all might like to know that my son (Donny) is the only one awake so he drew the name. My wife disposed of the mixed nut container so I had to substitute with an Invicta box! :%:%:%:%:%:%:%

I really did! :b

Congrats again!!

Chris Bradley

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Congrats Spaceview!

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

Thank you, thank you, thank you.....just what a guy in the NBZ needs to pick up his spirits. It has been a rough week.....

Pictures to follow.....

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Congrats der Spaceyview....dat's on mighty fine watchey ya dun won!!! Looks like someone dun...Gotter dun!!!

By da way Spaceyview....why does ya call yerself dat?? Does ya live in dat der Internationalized Spacey Station what floats around da Earth? Causin' if ya does...I's always wanted ta ask an astronaughty what do dey do about...ya know...if'in ya's had too many beans fer dinner and ya gets kinda windy....does ya'll gots dat der airy freshener up der in spacey????? I mean...ya cain'ts just go open da door and let in some fresh air...so what does ya do???? Dems just da kinda stuff I's be's a thinkin' about!!!

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

By da way Spaceyview....why does ya call yerself dat?? Does ya live in dat der Internationalized Spacey Station what floats around da Earth? Causin' if ya does...I's always wanted ta ask an astronaughty what do dey do about...ya know...if'in ya's had too many beans fer dinner and ya gets kinda windy....does ya'll gots dat der airy freshener up der in spacey????? I mean...ya cain'ts just go open da door and let in some fresh air...so what does ya do???? Dems just da kinda stuff I's be's a thinkin' about!!!
Beano is the answer....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts