Watch Freeks banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Behold the Wagon Queen Family Truckster:

You didn't order Metallic Pea?
No, Antarctic Blue! This isn't even the right model.
I know what must have happened. It didn't come in... I owe it to myself to tell you that for taking the whole tribe across country, this is your automobile. You think you hate it now, wait until you drive it.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Behold the Wagon Queen Family Truckster:

You didn't order Metallic Pea?
No, Antarctic Blue! This isn't even the right model.
I know what must have happened. It didn't come in... I owe it to myself to tell you that for taking the whole tribe across country, this is your automobile. You think you hate it now, wait until you drive it.
I think you're all f***** in the head. We're ten hours from the f****** fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. You're gonna have fun, and I'm gonna have fun... We're all gonna have so much f****** fun we're gonna need plastic surgery to remove our goddamn smiles! You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of your assholes! I must be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy S***!

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
That's not a real gun is Clark?
What are you kidding me? It's a Magnum PI!
-
Rusty, may I call you Rusty?
Sure.
Has your father ever killed anybody?
Just a dog... And my Aunt Edna.
Hey, you can't prove that Rusty!

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
"We're all gonna have so much f-ing fun we're gonna need plastic surgery to remove our g-damn smiles!" -Classic line! Use this one anytime I get a chance.
Another favorite from Chevy:
"Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo." -Patiently waiting for my chance to use this line.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Last one:
Excuse me. Could you please tell me how to get back on the expressway?
Man, f*** yo mama!
Thank you very much.
Listen... I was wondering if you could you give directions back to the expressway?
No ****? For free? Twenty dollars.
I'm not going to pay you 20 dollars for directions.
Clark... that sounds like a reasonable price.
OK... here's a fifty... keep the change.
OK, you see which way you pointin'? You see that place... you see that sign that say "Rib Tip?" Nah, f*** dat, you don't wanna go that way... up the street a couple of blocks is a Torino with no wheels on it...
I wonder if these guys know the Commodores?
...Inside that Torino is my cousin Jackie. Tell Jackie you my boy, and you lost. I ain't even from this neighborhood... I'm from the South Side of Chicago here on vacation.

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Last one:
Excuse me. Could you please tell me how to get back on the expressway?
Man, f*** yo mama!
Thank you very much.
Listen... I was wondering if you could you give directions back to the expressway?
No ****? For free? Twenty dollars.
I'm not going to pay you 20 dollars for directions.
Clark... that sounds like a reasonable price.
OK... here's a fifty... keep the change.
OK, you see which way you pointin'? You see that place... you see that sign that say "Rib Tip?" Nah, f*** dat, you don't wanna go that way... up the street a couple of blocks is a Torino with no wheels on it...
I wonder if these guys know the Commodores?
...Inside that Torino is my cousin Jackie. Tell Jackie you my boy, and you lost. I ain't even from this neighborhood... I'm from the South Side of Chicago here on vacation.

Bro I have deep suspicions you've seen this movie too many times LOL Too funny and a great movie. And
BTW Christy looked amazing in this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
246 Posts
I'm heading to. Miami tonight.
Meeting some friends at the tower Shops car show in Dania.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Well,,,,,,Dear Brothers.
I am shameful to tell you guy.
I am locally 30 years in Miami.
But you guy know more things in Miami than me.
Hum,,,,,,, that's what I always say,,,,,,,,No body know everything.
Hahahaaaaaaa. LOL.
Cheers,,,,,everyone.
Kwok. Miami. Fl.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts