·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Well, because you just joined, and this is your first post, do you have any interest in this thing besides announcing to us that you pledged?

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
I'll give the MEW a mighty MEH! lol
Not my taste and don't care for the brand name but hopefully they get funded and you get yourself a new watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do not shout at me man! No harm to messenger. I shared thats all.Yes I am new here, I am a WUS guy. Sorry for my entry, I pledged first time for a watch. Just excitement.

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
And you're also new on WUS.

Who the heck is shouting, by the way? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Who the heck is shouting, by the way? :rolleyes:
The voices in his head.

Seriously, tho - to the op introduce yourself first. I think youll find that this is a small group of good people who are part of a larger but still very small group of watch afficionados. Youll get a much warmer response from everyone if you do the intro thing

Welcome aboard

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry guys.I got it. I like the watches, owning and talking on them as most people here. I do not hesitate to spend if my budget lets me, and if I put in my head to own one( like women shoe and bag obsession I think some of us have watch obsession) I had no time to register to forums before, since I see sometimes the topics at net.Last week I decided to join some of them. I am not sure but I will try to log in to see whats going on.Maybe get opinion of you guys before spending money on new watches.

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
Hi, I pledged to this campaign lately, since I had Omega SM PO 45,5 mm, Orient Mako 200m, seiko solar chr. diver SSC017:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/32037295/mew-005-depth-pilot-a-swiss-sleek-classic-travel-w?ref=nav_search

I have no pilot watch yet. May be a fresh start with a new brand
. Fingers crossed!!! I wish they success and pass threshold.

Welcome aboard. If the kickstarter goes through, I'm sure we would all be interested to hear your opinion on it.

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Welcome.

Once you get settled in and get to know the members you will come
to realise that this is a great place to share and learn.

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
No One is Shouting here MEOW! Welcome here mate

Do not shout at me man! No harm to messenger. I shared thats all.Yes I am new here, I am a WUS guy. Sorry for my entry, I pledged first time for a watch. Just excitement.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts