Watch Freeks banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Meritline has the Merax One Shot Portable Photo Studio/Lighting Box Kit for $37.99 with free shipping.

This one is quite a bit larger than the $9.99 photo studio we have seen before which only measures 8"x8"x8".

http://www.meritline.com/one-shot-ph...q_v=2ada968d94
This is a Merax One Shot Portable Photo Studio Kit with ArcSoft PhotoStudio application and ArcSoft PhotoStudio Darkroom application. The portable tabletop kit used by millions of top PowerSeller on eBay. One Shot is perfect for most of items including: electronic gadgets, toys, beads and jewelry, handbags, coins, collectibles, cell phones accessories and a lot more.
Merax One Shot Portable Photo Studio Kit is affordable with studio quality lighting—yet perfect solution for taking professional style photo shots for your eBay auctions.

One Shot Portable Photo Studio Kit is light weight and easy to set up, the soft light box utilizes a special woven, heat resistant, high contrast, reversible background.
    • Advantages:
    • Merax One Shot Portable Photo Studio Kit includes all the tools you need to take professional catalog style product shots
    • 2 high-output (2700K lamps) table top lights provide a professional studio atmosphere
    • Shadows and glares are reduced by the nylon diffuser screen
    • Reversible, non-reflective background cloth guarantees best contrast
    • Rugged steel-footed stand fits all digital cameras
    • Non-slip design keeps camera in a fixed position
    • Compact foldable design lets you take One Shot Portable Photo Studio Kit anywhere
    • ArcSoft PhotoStudio, a complete photo editor makes it easy to auto correct images, remove backgrounds instantly, add water marks, crop, resize & more
Includes:
15.7" Nylon photo soft light box (folds into slim carry case)
2 high-output (2700K lamps) table top lights provide a professional studio atmosphere
Adjustable camera stand (10-17" high)
Reversible background cloth

CD containing
  • ArcSoft PhotoStudio application
  • ArcSoft PhotoStudio Darkroom application

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I like that one. Much larger then the $9 one I got.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

New Merax studio arrived today. I loaded the software that came with the kit, One Shot Photo Studio and set up the kit. It is large enough to take 'on the wrist' shots.

The lights are of a little better quality then the ones that came with the $9.99 kit, but not by much. The camera stand is much better and will hold a much larger and heavier camera. The software is nothing special, certainly not PhotoShop quality. But it does have a lot of built in features. It will take me some time to learn how to use it. Not much usable documentation. Here are a couple of other shots I took.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Those are great looking photos Marc. I like that watch too.
Thanks on both...It is the best on the wrist photo I've taken and it was indoors. Normally I need to shoot the wrist shots outdoors.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

That wrist shot is INCREDIBLE Marc

What camera are you using for your pics please?

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
That wrist shot is INCREDIBLE Marc

What camera are you using for your pics please?
An old crappy Konica/Minolta 5 megapixel point and shoot with a macro mode and timer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.