Watch Freeks banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Blending exquisite detailing and on-dial views of the intricacy of 26-jewel, self-winding mechanical timekeeping with durable screw-back cases and water resistance to 100 meters, the Swiss-made Corvara Collection is crafted of stainless steel, with sapphire crystals and exhibition casebacks.

From the Corvara Collection. Providing classic timekeeping and sophisticated design, this two-tone watch, with black ion-plated accents, includes a Sellita SW200 26-jewel self-winding mechanical movement, six-screw caseback and black dial with silver markers.

• Swiss made gents automatic watch
  • Self-winding movement: SELLITE SW 200 (26 jewels)
  • Stainless steel case and bracelet
  • Sapphire crystal
  • Date display window
  • Luminous hands and markers
  • Water resistant to 100 m

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I think these 3 companies combined is a Win, win for everybody. All 3 have always made very good watches. Well I guess just 2 companied because Bulova and Accutron have always been the same, but with the buyout done by Citizen I'm sure they are made to please.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

I am just not sure that some of these models I am posting are even available yet anywhere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.