Watch Freeks banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Well Finally got to meet another local freek, Jace AKA Jumper617. It was me my daughter and Jace. We met at a local place called Wecks(Arnie knows of this place). We had great food, great conversation and showed off some of our watches. It was great finally meeting the man behind the mask. Next time Jace we meet on the pond and do some fishing!!!! And definately that BBQ sounds great, I wanna taste those smoked ribs you were talking about!!! Sorry I forgot to get pics.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Sounds like a good time by all. Glad you could make it happen.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Hi Den, I know it was a fun time meeting up Jace! Always great to meet another forum member. I made a get together earlier this year with a group of WatchGeeks. We ate Italian food and Pizza, showed each other our watches, talked watches, than went shopping for watches. (etc)That was a very enjoyable day for me. The best part was I made new friends. Get together with friends from the forum is a great way to spend time. Thanks for sharring about your meet up. ....Bob

·
Registered
18 Posts
imported post

yep,it was good to run into Den.next one will be over at my home,we'll fire up the pit smoker.and no doubt there is a fishing trip in there somewhere,gotta get this guy up to the San Juan river.

door prize for me and Den= 2 bottles of HOT SAUCE! 1 each

sorry no pics,cuz Den's daughter did'nt bring a camera.but i think she's like 3 or 4 so its OK.first time i got to look at some CD watchesfrom Den's collection,very nice!

looking forward to the next one

jumper617

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

I love hearing stories about people from the forums getting together and getting to know each other.

I am having lunch with Arnie tomorrow (Wednesday).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.