Watch Freeks banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Just saw a post from Tim T at a forum saying that this Monday will be a special show of higher end stuff namely ML......OH I AM Hoping they have a Decentrique on a discount on value pays......

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

http://www.mauricelacroix.com/en/Home.html for those who don't know the brand.

I also heard Jim say that on his special show on Saturday night they are going to have some VERY expensive watches also. Looks like a wide range of watches being shown this weekend.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
The Masterchrono is an absolutely ridiculous watch! I'm not a dress watch guy and I have the wardrobe to prove it but THAT is one I would rock!
This one? Very nice looking overall look - around $5000 or so it seems.

Size Mens
Case Material Stainless Steel
Dial Color Black
Bracelet/Strap Crocodile Leather Black
Clasp Type Deployant Clasp
Movement Automatic Chronograph
Screw Down Crown No
Bezel Fixed
Crystal Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Case Back Transparent
Water Resistant 100m/330ft
Case Diameter 43mm
Warranty Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Here is Tim's post on Facebook -

Quite a few viewers have been asking if high end watches will be part of the watch program on ShopNBC, so am pleased to announce that we will have a special Watch Collector's Show featuring Maurice LaCroix Monday 10p east - 7p west!

·
Registered
43 Posts
imported post

"very expensive" is of course relative, but I do know that one or two of the pieces carry msrp's of close to 8000, if that's of any help :)

TVDinner wrote:
http://www.mauricelacroix.com/en/Home.html for those who don't know the brand.

I also heard Jim say that on his special show on Saturday night they are going to have some VERY expensive watches also. Looks like a wide range of watches being shown this weekend.

·
Registered
43 Posts
imported post

well, have seen some (not all) of the lineup for tonight, and I can tell you that some beautiful mechanicals and mechanical automatics will be included, and from brands such as Maurice LaCroix and Elini. There is one rectangular mechanical in particular for anyone looking for an elegant understated gentlemens dress watch (Maurice LaCroix), as well as some of their great retrograde work, many of which featuring solid 925 silver handwrought dials. The Elini is really cool too, just a very different vibe to the design of course.

Another thing I've found in researching this is that ShopNBC is being extremely competitive in pricing; often hundreds, and in one case as much a several thousand dollars less than competing sources.

As many of you know, Juan is extremely knowledgeable and this should be a great show with a great lineup. Do hope you will join us; Monday evening 10p east - 7p west!

Tim

TVDinner wrote:
Here is Tim's post on Facebook -

Quite a few viewers have been asking if high end watches will be part of the watch program on ShopNBC, so am pleased to announce that we will have a special Watch Collector's Show featuring Maurice LaCroix Monday 10p east - 7p west!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Looking forward to the show and checking out the watches. thanks for the update Tim

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

ericf4 wrote:
Just saw a post from Tim T at a forum saying that this Monday will be a special show of higher end stuff namely ML......OH I AM Hoping they have a Decentrique on a discount on value pays......
Lior had one on his site Eric. It was down to $4300 and some change (which is $400 cheaper than on Fraction Price). The only issue I saw was it was on a rubber strap. If my memory serves me, and on this watch, I am SURE it does, it came on an Alligator strap with a rubber one additionally in the collector's box.

I see now he shows having FIVE of them!!!! Found here:
http://www.worldofwatches.com/detail.asp?bo_products_variance_id=75773

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.