Watch Freeks banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up the new Master 1000 Ceramic on bracelet black Dial and orange accents. I also picked up a black dive strap for it custom fit. This watch is a winner fit is great!!! nice bracelet and custom dive strap gives an mazing fit!
The watch is running +7 per day on the wrist over a 1 week time period. Very nice for the workhorse Seiko NH 35.
I also picked up 2 weeks later the Master 1000 all blue with blue and red bezel. Sad but this had to go back as the blue was not as pictured on the website it is a dark dull blue not the bold blue that is pictured on the website. I was looking forward to this for a beach watch.
So review is mostly GOOD! Just need to clarify watch colors!!!:smileyface_hand_cla

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I picked up the new Master 1000 Ceramic on bracelet black Dial and orange accents. I also picked up a black dive strap for it custom fit. This watch is a winner fit is great!!! nice bracelet and custom dive strap gives an mazing fit!
The watch is running +7 per day on the wrist over a 1 week time period. Very nice for the workhorse Seiko NH 35.
I also picked up 2 weeks later the Master 1000 all blue with blue and red bezel. Sad but this had to go back as the blue was not as pictured on the website it is a dark dull blue not the bold blue that is pictured on the website. I was looking forward to this for a beach watch.
So review is mostly GOOD! Just need to clarify watch colors!!!:smileyface_hand_cla
Yes its a dull dark blue I ran to the Post Office to pic it up and was bummed to see the colors! I sent it back as I knew I would NOT learn to like it. I sent Deep Blue an email on this ! I hope they change picture or make it in the desired bold blue. I do not need to to throw away money paying for shipping 2 ways! Their website mentions 10% restock fee I asked for them to wave the restock as color was WAY OFF! I will post back on what they do! I am a big DB fan but this color mess up was Bad!!

·
3,979 Posts
Riolello:
I have owned several pieces with Seiko NH35 engine.
The ones I've owned (or flipped) accuracy in line with
your NH35s. Gain of +7 secs over a 5 day period.

From all I can tell the Seiko NH35 and Seiko 4R36 are
identical. Both Seiko Epson movements, both hack and
are hand windable.

Lou Snutt

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well DB Customer service did the right thing on my return as I expected. I am Loving the Master 1000 Ceramic Black Dial with orange accents. I put it on the silicone band and it has an amazing fit. Bracelet was also nice but I was looking for a new sporty gym/beach watch! NH-35 is running like a champ! Thanks DB!

·
3,979 Posts
Rioella:
Bite my tongue for buying an Invicta 9110 w NH35 engine.
Comes on a crapola rubber strap (1st thing I'll change)
Have had same results of the NH35 I had with Seiko 4R36.
Aught to, since they're the same engine.
Gotta come up with a way to erase Invicta from case and
dial. Too cheesy for ole Lou.

Lou Snutt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts