Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Now to the watch, It arrived at my door very well packaged, and arrived surprisingly quickly!! I opened it all up to find it already running (Due to me unwrapping i guess) I adjusted the time and set the GMT hand to Canadian time, I then left it for about 8 hours just to check that it was functioning and that the GMT hand worked well.

To this minute i have had no trouble with it, the small sweeping hand is very smooth. It measures 45mm in diameter but i think it wears larger... Maybe a 48?? it's about 15mm thick aswell which also adds to the nice size. The strap is very strong and is perfectly fine, but im thinking of getting another colour soon (too much black in my collection)

Overall, for £40... Its one hell of a buy!! VERY HAPPY :c:c

Pictures

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Very nice pictures Dane. Also, a very nice watch. I need to get me one of these someday.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Great looking watch Dane!!! Congrats on the new addition to you collection.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Very cool watch Dane. I would be interested to know how accurate the automatic movement is in this. When you find some time could you do an accuracy test on it and post it here.
500 posts :t:t

Sure thing buddy. I was gonna do it overnight... but i guess the most accurate way is to wear it and then come back to check the atomic clock. So i'll do both :) Will let you know as soon as possible!

P.S i officially started my route to becoming a police officer today :b

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Hi Dane,that is a very nice sweet looking Marina Militare! I like it. Congrats and enjoy it. Wear your Marina Miltare in good health. ....Bob

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.