Watch Freeks banner

Marathon ShopNBC Blog

2K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  DenFromNM 
#1 ·
imported post

Watch Show Marathon
27 Hours of non-stop watch shows

http://www.shopnbc.com/OnAir/Default...de&dir=pg&tz=1

Starting Saturday January 23 at 9:00 pm Eastern with Renato watches and ending Sunday January 24 at Midnight Eastern with Invicta watches.

Can TVDinner blog for all 27 hours?????

See less See more
#2 ·
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
Watch Show Marathon
27 Hours of non-stop watch shows

http://www.shopnbc.com/OnAir/Default...de&dir=pg&tz=1

Starting Saturday January 23 at 9:00 pm Eastern with Renato watches and ending Sunday January 24 at Midnight Eastern with Invicta watches.

Can TVDinner blog for all 27 hours?????
I can sure try. That is very cool. Where did you see that??

#3 ·
imported post

I can sure try. That is very cool. Where did you see that??
I saw this post on another forum, went to the program guide on the Shop site to verify it and posted it here because I you might like it.

#4 ·
imported post

Marc I dont know about you but its been a lot of years where I have stayed up that long. They either have a lot of watches to get rid of or a lot of new things to sell I dont believe they have ever had a marathon this long. will be interesting.

#9 ·
imported post

The last time I did ANYTHING for 27 straight hours I think it was waiting in line at the Department of Motor Vehicles,:b. I hope there is some good new stuff I can drool over. Then I can try to decide to get it now or wait till the price drops in a few months !

#11 ·
imported post

I just noticed that th 27 hours is followed up by a mini marathon for 6 more hours an Monday ....I give up, I'll be broke for the rest of the year looks like a steady diet of macaroni and cheese, but only when the cheese is on sale !!!:wf:wf:wf

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.