Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I know this probably not a very great watch but for $47.90 including a winder I thought the winder itself might be worth the cost to me. Seemed like a great Amazon deal. If bad I'm only out a little. Black carbon fiber dial and screw down crown too.

Brand Name: Magico
Model number: MAGICO-20001-11/W
Dial window material type: Mineral
Clasp: deployment-clasp
Case material: stainless-steel
Case diameter: 46 millimeters
Case Thickness: 14 millimeters
Band material: stainless-steel
Band width: 24 millimeters
Dial color:black
Bezel material: stainless-steel
Bezel Function: unidirectional
Calendar: Date
Movement: Automatic
Water resistant depth: 660 Feet

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51TqvUTux6L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I saw that deal and I have to agree that the winder is probably worth that much...and you get a 46mm watch!
Can't wait to see it on your wrist!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Read the reviews and more positive than negative. If I don't like it could make a nice Christmas gift plus I am sure I will be able to put the winder to use at some point.....maybe the giveaway. Wishful thinking.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say when you get it you will love it!

i have seen alot of Magico pics on other forums and they are sleepers - i've heard they are good reliable 3 hand auto's and the pics i've seen really are better than the web pics

let us know when you get it -either way!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

gjimenez wrote:
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say when you get it you will love it!

i have seen alot of Magico pics on other forums and they are sleepers - i've heard they are good reliable 3 hand auto's and the pics i've seen really are better than the web pics

let us know when you get it -either way!
Even though I can't post or do anything on the other forum that I will not name I can at least read stuff and I did a search on this watch based on what you said above and it appears that this may be a fine deal. I am a bit anxious now to get my first auto in my hands.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

This is gonna be your 1st auto? well that's a horse of a diff color

i think you will love it

i have seen this same watch posted many times in a RED dial -which would be my preference -and not that long ago with the winder for $100-150

so $47.90 is a steal IMO

UKWolfeman wrote:
Even though I can't post or do anything on the other forum that I will not name I can at least read stuff and I did a search on this watch based on what you said above and it appears that this may be a fine deal. I am a bit anxious now to get my first auto in my hands.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

If you look at WG Forum - on the wrist today -1st post by Flyback -you will see a Magico posted by him - now that's a picture !!

UKWolfeman wrote:

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

gjimenez wrote:
If you look at WG Forum - on the wrist today -1st post by Flyback -you will see a Magico posted by him - now that's a picture !!

UKWolfeman wrote:
Thanks man. Yeah that is the exact one I picked up. Great pics. Looks sweet for $48. Might have found a treasure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts