Watch Freeks banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Mike,

You rock man. Now go get the Invicta 7750 for $517.50 with Bing cash back. I'm living vicariously through you LOL!!!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

I'm seriously tapped now Rob. I wouldn't have gotten this one without the nice VPs. I try to buy my watches if possible outright but the last couple of days the VPs have been necessary.

Watchguru58 wrote:
Mike,

You rock man. Now go get the Invicta 7750 for $517.50 with Bing cash back. I'm living vicariously through you LOL!!!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Not that it would buy you a cup coffee...my opinion is you made the right choice. That buy far (to me) is the best of the bunch!! Congrats, can't wait to hear your "in hand" impressions. Wolfeman Mikey in da HOUSE!!

CJ

UKWolfeman wrote:
Ok. I didn't know the Madman was going to come in at this low of a price or VPs which is how this one has to go so I went ahead and grabbed it. LOL. I am hopeless. I should have went to work today with the kids. I did go with the more versatile version as well.

http://www.shopnbc.com/product/?cm_re=OrderHistory-_-Product-_-N&familyid=V91113&track=-80400

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Mike,

You picked a cool color combination. You will have to post a review and pics when it arrives. I don't own any Stuhrlings, but this is an eye catcher for sure.

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
imported post

Nice watch! How could you not get the BLACK MADMAN. :%

I love mine and wear it pretty often.

Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

I just thought the gray could be worn more often.......liked both though.

Budabear wrote:
Nice watch! How could you not get the BLACK MADMAN. :%

I love mine and wear it pretty often.

Enjoy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts