Watch Freeks banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I ordered this Madman 11/24 and at the order confirmation page said it would ship 12/8. Was I surprised when it showed up Fri. 11/27!! I've wanted this piece for a while and snatched it up when I saw it on the Shop.
Out of the several watch companies I have ordered from, Stuhrling is by far the best packaging in my opinion

The watch itself is HEFTY! The rubber strap is VERY comfortable and pliant. I heard some people worry that the watch would be too big on a smaller wrist. I have a 7 1/4" (I think) and as it is I think it just makes it. What do you all think?

Heres a shot of the case back.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Hi Mikey, that was a fast delivery. Itis an awesome timepieceand it looks great on the wrist. Congrats on your new Madman, wear it in good health. ....Bob

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Sweet looking watch! Congrats on picking up a great timepiece!

You delivery was FAST. My tracking # shows possible delivery today!

Enjoy your Madman, and thanks for sharing your pics!

ENJOY!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I think it looks AWESOME on your wrist. Very nice looking watch!!!

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

I think it looks better on your wrist then it did on TV. Wear it well and often. Enjoy.

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Hmmmm.

I seem to have said this elsewhere. (Deja Vu ?)

Nice watch.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Mike any additional thoughts about the strap? I have been looking over mine several times today and love the look of the watch and the strap but almost think the strap could be wider from case to buckle rather than tapering the way it does. I still love it but that would be my only point of improvement on this watch.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
Mike any additional thoughts about the strap? I have been looking over mine several times today and love the look of the watch and the strap but almost think the strap could be wider from case to buckle rather than tapering the way it does. I still love it but that would be my only point of improvement on this watch.
I think either way would have been fine. All I know is this is one of the most comfortable rubber straps I have tried on. I wear it on the fourth hole - a little snug so the piece doesn't fall to far down the wrist. For a large watch, you hardly know it is there.

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Very nice....the watch looks great on a 7 1/4" wrist!!! It isn't great if you have a really large wrist, as the strap won't fit comfortably on an 8'5" wrist like mine. I ordered on when they first came out...and it was too small. That's why I got the chrono version later...larger strap!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts