Watch Freeks banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

pretty cool watch phone - check out video - amazing what they can do now. i am a gadget freak and this seems like a logical next evolution in every day gadgets - basically a mini computer on your wrist. what i like it the ability eventually to put all different watch faces on the screen so you watch basically changes daily, or hourly, etc.

M800 is the thinnest Tri-Band GSM watchphone in the market.
  • LCD Size: 1.3 inch, , 260 thousand colors; PX: 176*220px
  • Ringtone: 64 chord; Ringtone format: Mp3, midi
  • Music: Mp3, background play, equalizer, individual loudspeakers, wonderful music
  • Video: 3GP, MP4, 3GP/MP4 full screen play, forward and pause
  • Rom: Internal 128MB memory, no extended memory supported
  • Data Transfer: USB Flash disk/USB cable/Bluetooth (stereo music, voice and data transfer)
  • Standby Photo: Jpg, gif
  • Talk time: About 100-180 minutes Standby time: 140-200 hours
  • Color: Black
  • Weight: 50g
  • Network: GSM 900/1800/1900MHz
  • Telephone directories: 250 groups of phone books, support calling show, MP3 ring tone
  • Messages Multimedia messaging: SMS/MMS
  • Schedule power on/off: Auto power on and off
  • Alarm clock: Alarm clock when power off Games: Smart puzzle game
[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/okTYgtqXUd8&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

check out this review also with lots of pics - http://docfiles.blogspot.com/2008/01/m800-watch-phone-review.html

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

While I do find that VERY cool I am not sure if it is practical. I have an htc touch pro for my phone. Basically it is a 32 gig mini computer for my phone. But at least I have a full keyboard and larger screen. You can only multi tap on this (since no keys).

I WILL AGREE that it is very interesting and presents alot of options as a watch if you can have different watch images each day. Like wearing a new watch each day.

For now this looks like a GShock on Steroids to me, lol.

Thanks for posting the info.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

no keys and on one arm. you are correct that this could be a touch phone to navigate around one due to the small size and the location on your arm.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts