Watch Freeks banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Is it ok to feel lust for someone even while in a committed relationship ?...It is just a thought after all & maybe a lil' fantasizing...Yay or nay.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Lust would be pretty strong. I think it is OK to admire beauty in all forms and noticing a beautiful woman is part of that. Lusting is a self-indulgent sexual desire (personified as one of the deadly sins), and with that definition I'd have to say NO it is not OK when in a committed relationship.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

UNLESS UR DEAD -it's un-avoidable

even if YOU think you cant go there - sometimes you can even surprise urself

NOW - ACTING UPON that lust/attraction - is a whole other thing!!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

I'm not sure that I actively lust after other women but I do see attractive women to whom I give a second look. Of course. Thing is, I know in my mind that I don't want another woman because I know that my wife is absolutely down for me, no matter what and NO other woman could compete with that! I don't give a damn how hot she is...just another hot chick with a whole new set of problems.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

My thoughts exactly; well put G!:b
We are animals, we have primal instincts but we also have the ability to control whether we act on those "instincts".

CJ

WATCHURSELF wrote:
UNLESS UR DEAD -it's un-avoidable

even if YOU think you cant go there - sometimes you can even surprise urself

NOW - ACTING UPON that lust/attraction - is a whole other thing!!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Oh Tk brother you are killing me!!!

i have to agree with TK, more then 1 set of problems is enough for any man that has his head on strait. Back in the day it wasnt about 1 women, no matter if I lived with her or not. Today I look back and say Dayum Rip was all of that crazyness worth the trouble those women gave you! The answer was Yes!!!:%

Today not so much, 1 women is hard enough who needs another or even the thought of another!:madd

TUNAKLLR wrote:
I'm not sure that I actively lust after other women but I do see attractive women to whom I give a second look. Of course. Thing is, I know in my mind that I don't want another woman because I know that my wife is absolutely down for me, no matter what and NO other woman could compete with that! I don't give a damn how hot she is...just another hot chick with a whole new set of problems.

·
Registered
767 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Oh Tk brother you are killing me!!!

i have to agree with TK, more then 1 set of problems is enough for any man that has his head on strait. Back in the day it wasnt about 1 women, no matter if I lived with her or not. Today I look back and say Dayum Rip was all of that crazyness worth the trouble those women gave you! The answer was Yes!!!:%

Today not so much, 1 women is hard enough who needs another or even the thought of another!:madd

TUNAKLLR wrote:
I'm with Rip and TK on this one...couldn't say it any better.

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

You can always take a look at the menu.
You just can't order anything to go.....

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Agree'd

I will look a chick up and down, with out any issues. But when things fire up below the equator its time to get out of dodge. Big difference!

Cali kid wrote:
sounds likesome of youthink looking at a womanand lusting after oneis the same thing!!! think a whole lot more goes into lusting after someone!!

·
Registered
466 Posts
imported post

Lust is natural. But we also have higher thinking. There's also absolutely no excuse to act on those lustful thoughts and feelings unless the person is A)Your significant other, and B ) They are receptive :)

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

Lust is a slippery slope.

Looking is one thing.

But lusting leads to scheming, andonce you're convinced that it could be done you're doomed.

I only have one rule about this.

"She better be a hell of a lot better than the one you have, cause you just might get stuck with her."

I'm not saying this works everytime but it usually does the trick.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.