Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

O.k.. so I posted earlier my issue with a scratch on the lense of my Lupah. So I did a quick fix and during that time I was cruising ebay and found another 9813 for about the same cost to repair the crystal and ship. So... I bought it and received it today. The picture was a stock photo and was of a 9813 and just like mine. The watch I received today is a little different. I wanted to ask around before going back to the seller saying it was a fake. My watch.. part of the 3 and 9 are missing because of the chrono and the 2 and 10 are completely missing. On the watch I received the 3 and 9 are completely missing and the 10 and 2 are partly missing because of the chrono. My question is does anyone else have a similar watch?

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

Post a pic - some of the lupahs do this -i dont recall but i doubt you got a fake

does it say Invicta on the watch /ad???

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Yes.. it does say Invita with alll the same markings as my other. The only difference I just noticed on the back was on the bottom of my old one it says Lupah and pat number....

I will get a picture of both tomorrow. I am off to bed.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I have never seen a fake Invicta. Post some pics when you can!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

There are fake Invicta's but its mostly the SAN line on websites that sell fakes - no further comment!

i dont think it would be cost effective to create a fake lupah -but there are alot of companies out there that have copied the design features of the lupah -not fakes as much as copycats (with other names etc)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Thanks everyone for the replies. In my search for a 7015 I have found some "copies' but they were listed as copies. I agree I don't think this model Lupah would be cost effective to be copied. I tried to get as picture of them together tonight but my batteries are dead in my camera. I will charge them up and try again tomorrow.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts