Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just to say thanks to WF and all the terrific members I would like to "gift away" my two tone Lupah Diver (see Pic). And this will be 100th post putting me in the official WF Magico give away (2 birds with one stone)!!
All you have to do is respond to this post indicating that you would like to be in the running. It will run until Friday, October 23rd 5:00pm Pacific.
Over the following weekend I will print the names and have my beautiful daughter pull the lucky name from a Seattle Mariners baseball cap (I know, I know, but we try)...Good luck and thanks for being a part of such a great forum!!
And thanks to Bichondaddy for giving me the great idea!!

CJ

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Amazingly generous my friend. Good luck to the winner.

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Well...Since I suggested it...I guess I want to be in the running for the watch!!! I really like the Lupah's...all shapes and sizes!!!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Bichondaddy wrote:
Well...Since I suggested it...I guess I want to be in the running for the watch!!! I really like the Lupah's...all shapes and sizes!!!
And a great suggestion it was, thanks again!!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Very cool of you Seattle. Could be worse my man...it could be an Indians hat...my team unfortunately. No need to enter me, just wanted to give props.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

very cool of you Seattle........please enter me in ........good luck to all who enter, and this is great, our first freeks giveaway...........very cool indeed.........

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Wow! Great giveaway time piece!! Kudos on your generosity!! I gotta follow TK and Ron as I would rather another Freek be the benefactor of your gift. Way'ta go!!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Thanks TK, Ron & Arnie! Glad to do it, such a great start here it just seemed appropriate. And TK, it's tough being a Cleveland or Seattle sports fan sometimes!

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

I am NOT in but, I did want to acknowledge your magnanimous gesture...This is very gracious of you, Seattle.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

Hey wait a minute.....I have only "magnanimousted" twice in my life and both times I was arrested and did my time, oh wait...that doesn't mean...forget it.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

UPDATE - Just for some added incentive to particpate, I should mention that I set the time on this watch over a year ago and just checked it.....it is spot friggin on!!!
Included will be an authentic Yellow box with all the trimmings, extra links, polishing cloth and one additional surprise......

1 - 20 of 33 Posts