Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi all, which watch manufacturer has the best lume on their watches? I am not asking about watches that have continuous glowing tubes. My Citizen timepieces has a nice blue lume but I wish it would glow longer. I heard that Seiko has great long lasting lume. Than there are watches that have super luminova, tritnite etc. What do you like and what do you think? Thank you. ...Bob

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Please understand that this is only my personal experience.

I've found that the Seiko Orange Monster that I have has the best and longest lasting lume of the watches that I currently own.

Android uses Super-Luminova on a lot of their watches. I have an Armor-15 that has it only on the hands but it's quite bright and lasts a long time.

The older Invicta Russian Divers glow pretty well also.

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

All my RD are great with tritnite but my new Scuba II and Scuba IIIs are not so good, they have the Tritnite globes, but tritnite doe not hold a (candle) to Super Luminova,LOL !!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

i have lots of Invicta and a couple of Seiko's

have had alot of watches in the past with lume

best i've seen w/o it being the trit tubes or an expensive brand -is the seiko's

by far better than any invicta i have

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

Iam not impressed with invictas lume. I have hadto put a watch close to a light bulb then the glow lasts about 30 minutes

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Thank you all for the links and responses. ....Bob

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Oh $hite another lume thread!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh No!!!LOL

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

I'd have to say of my watches, the Seiko Orange Monster and the Russian Diver have the best lume; in that order. For the money, the Seiko Monsters are phenomenal watches. The lume is only part of it.

David

1 - 20 of 21 Posts