3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

This is interesting isnt it!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I believe this happened last time also after the "big event". He has done so many hours of shows the week before so he takes time off the week after. I believe this has been the same for the past 3 months.

Also, if I remember correctly he popped in for a show or 2 later in the week before the normal Watch Time show.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Jim is on tonight at 10pm EST

He will be debuting both the SAIII Ana-Digi with the ETA E20.321 as well as the VENOM GREEN Excursion on rubber.

Just wanted everyone to know in case you are interested in these watches.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Jim posted on geeks that there will be no watch shows this sunday at all, but that he and Tim will be co-hosting for the first time ever on Saturday for 6 straight hours..............

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

The Ana-Digi SAN III is going to be hard for me to resist. I absolutely love the SAN III even more than the SAS.....don't shoot me just my opinion.

TVDinner wrote:

He will be debuting both the SAIII Ana-Digi with the ETA E20.321 as well as the VENOM GREEN Excursion on rubber.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
The Ana-Digi SAN III is going to be hard for me to resist. I absolutely love the SAN III even more than the SAS.....don't shoot me just my opinion.

TVDinner wrote:

I'm not shooting, I like it better too.

David

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
Jim posted on geeks that there will be no watch shows this sunday at all, but that he and Tim will be co-hosting for the first time ever on Saturday for 6 straight hours..............
Actually, I believe what Jim meant is that he and Tim will be splitting the shows. Not working the same shows together. 6 hours in a row is TOO much for any host, let alone using two of them on all the shows.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

im sorry, i guess your right, he did say tag teaming, and i thought he said teaming up, well, i guess we will have to wait till they do their first shows together, im sure it will probably happen down the line.......my bad on the info............thanks pumpkin..........haha

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
im sorry, i guess your right, he did say tag teaming, and i thought he said teaming up, well, i guess we will have to wait till they do their first shows together, im sure it will probably happen down the line.......my bad on the info............thanks pumpkin..........haha
Too much Monday night Raw....lol....:)

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
And I told you only call me "Pumpkin" when no one was looking! :cool:

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I do not like ana-digital watches no matter who makes them. I looked at the SAN III Ana-digital and it's just not my kind of watch. For those who like them it looks like a good deal.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
I do not like ana-digital watches no matter who makes them. I looked at the SAN III Ana-digital and it's just not my kind of watch. For those who like them it looks like a good deal.
I wouldnt buy it, but if there ever was a good looking Ana-Digital watch out there that one is it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts